Become a Patron!

Best Box mod and tank combinations

Hello there, while discussing about batteries I bumped into an interesting topic. Some box mods might not be fully supporting some tanks. One such example was Wismec rx series and SMOK tanks. Please add in your thoughts to the list below (RDTA preferably)

(BM - Box Mod, NFC - Not Fully Compatible, REC - Recommend)

1. BM: Wismec/Joyetech Reulaux 2/3 (Not all Wismec's)
NFC : SMOK tanks
REC : Avocado 24, Ijoy Limitless

2. BM : Joyetech evic vtc twin
NFC : ?
REC : ?

3. BM : SMOK Alien
NFC : ?
REC : ?

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
By far the best mod and tank combo are the ones I like to use.:cool:

Exactly... That's my point... Based on users experience... Lets make that list... Tank/Atty which have longer 510 pins... May be someone wouldn't order a wrong combination... I was lucky to get a heads up...

Updated main list from Wismec to wismec/joyetech... Thanks nightshard...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Serpent mini with a stainless steel clapton on any single 18650 DNA75.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Exactly... That's my point... Based on users experience... Lets make that list... Tank/Atty which have longer 510 pins... May be someone wouldn't order a wrong combination... I was lucky to get a heads up...

Updated main list from Wismec to wismec/joyetech... Thanks nightshard...
I haven't had a problem per se with any tank on any mod. I have had tanks with longer 510 pins not fit well on mods like some Wismec/Joyetech mods, but if you tighten it on until it is snug, and not try to force it all the way to flush, it should work just fine. I admit that I have actually cut plastic spacers out of old credit cards and hotel key cards to fill the gap, but the tanks worked fine before adding the spacers.

VU Sponsors