Become a Patron!

Best battery for Cloupor DNA 30?

oneballerpf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I've been very curious as to what would be the best battery to purchase for. My coils will range from .7 to 1.2 ohms. I'd like to vape at the full 30 watts. Thanks in advance everyone!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I've been very curious as to what would be the best battery to purchase for. My coils will range from .7 to 1.2 ohms. I'd like to vape at the full 30 watts. Thanks in advance everyone!
Well, I have a Clouper DNA 30 and any good 18650 will do. However, the instructions that came with it recommended Sony VTC 3 or 4. I already had a couple of 4s and they work well. However, it's very hard to find Sonys these days but I wouldn't fret over it. There are some other good ones out there.
And that's why I came to this part of the forum; I need some batteries, too, and was hoping to get some good ideas. I've heard good things about Samsung 25Rs for instance. Let's troll around and see what we can find.:)

oneballerpf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just picked up the LG 2500 35 Amp (really only 20amp) battery off eBay. People say it works very well and lasts longer than the vtc4's. When it comes in I'll write an update post. Also purchased an infinite Magma clone, can't wait to test the two out!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just picked up the LG 2500 35 Amp (really only 20amp) battery off eBay. People say it works very well and lasts longer than the vtc4's. When it comes in I'll write an update post. Also purchased an infinite Magma clone, can't wait to test the two out!
Glad to hear it. Just got a couple myself. Cheers! And I think You'll love that Magma, it was my first RBA. Have fun

VU Sponsors