Become a Patron!

Best Batteries and Site???

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve got a tube mech being delivered soon, but I was curious about who is making the best batteries for their purpose nowadays. Looking for 20700 and 21700 sizes…does anyone have a site that won’t gouge on prices and which batteries would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most decent 21700 are 35 to 40 Amp so that should cover your needs with a low ohm build within reason & Safety.

LiionWholesale.com is a great place to buy authentic batteries..ordered 4 Molicel 18650s and 4 Molicel 21700 and two chargers a few days ago.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've purchased a bunch of Molicels and various chargers from Liion Wholesale as well.

18650batterystore.com seems to be popular too but I haven't dealt with them as Liion Wholesale is in my area so I just stop in there to get what I need.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
As @Michael H. said, Li-ion Wholesale.....

and these two

Legend has it that you don't have to worry about rewraps with these three places.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
21700 has way surpassed 20700. Molicel P45B is what I use for mech. Used to use Samsung 30T. At first, 30T hits a wee bit harder. then P45B wins in every other way.
Mooch:
The preliminary datasheet only lists a “temperature-limited” rating of 50A. Molicel says you can run this cell at 50A but only if it never reaches a temperature of 80°C (hot!).

35A continuous

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
21700 has way surpassed 20700. Molicel P45B is what I use for mech. Used to use Samsung 30T. At first, 30T hits a wee bit harder. then P45B wins in every other way.
Mooch:
The preliminary datasheet only lists a “temperature-limited” rating of 50A. Molicel says you can run this cell at 50A but only if it never reaches a temperature of 80°C (hot!).

35A continuous

Funny enough, I put the order in before I saw your post, but those are the exact batts I ended up going with. At least the 21700…they were out of stock of 20700 Moli’s.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Funny enough, I put the order in before I saw your post, but those are the exact batts I ended up going with. At least the 21700…they were out of stock of 20700 Moli’s.

So you got P45B?

Can someone help me for the love of God? I have been trying to figure out a legit place I can buy juice and hardware online for here in Kentucky USA? My state isn't one on the shipping ban list but I don't know which sites to trust!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Delights
Vaperz Cloud
Ejuice connect
Badfish Drip Co - 40% off code Freedom for a couple more days, or 1, cheap shipping

Thank you
Vaping Delights
Vaperz Cloud
Ejuice connect
Badfish Drip Co - 40% off code Freedom for a couple more days, or 1, cheap shipping
I appreciate it so much I had a bad experience with eightvape and it was a big mess getting my money back from them so it kind of ruined me on things and I've been stuck with local retailers crappy juice for 9 months the same exact liquid no change lol

Vaping Delights
Vaperz Cloud
Ejuice connect

Checked out Badfish I was curious about how long their shipping is, they seem to be located in Tennessee so that’s literally next door to me. I’m asking cause I want to get enough to last for however long it takes to get another order in between orders lol plus I only get paid every 2 weeks so I try and stick to that ritual of only buying in payday.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
For ship time, I haven't bought from them.

VU Sponsors