Become a Patron!

Best 2015 single coil RDA

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the aeronaut. The authentic is the only way to go at $65. Only authentic I thought was worth purchasing. Great investment. Flavor chasers dream. Got a single coil alien in this beast right now and I'm thoroughly impressed

-every animal has an adequate amount of gray matter in its cranium to tan and preserve its own hide-

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Try the aeronaut. The authentic is the only way to go at $65. Only authentic I thought was worth purchasing. Great investment. Flavor chasers dream. Got a single coil alien in this beast right now and I'm thoroughly impressed

Been eyeing that atty, do you know where to get one?

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For clarification it was released last year I believe and it's not simply a single coil rda. So it does not strictly follow your criteria, however, it is a worthy investment through and through.

-every animal has an adequate amount of gray matter in its cranium to tan and preserve its own hide-

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

eciggity.com is the only place online to find the authentic. From the majority of clones I've tried, between the clones and authentic models there are little to no difference. On occasion you'll find a clone that outperforms the original. This is not the case with the aeronaut. Major differences and not simply in materials but in construction and options as well. Go to eciggity.com. You will not be disappointed...

mkhilario

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My go to single coil rda is the Freakshow Mini, but I am always looking for something better.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chalice 3 for BF or Sat22 geni or Hobo 3. Are my faves. I would suggest the velocity over the Hobo if you want lots of air. I build both the chalice and Hobo as a single center mounted coil.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors