Become a Patron!

Best 18650 for low ohm builds

James0125

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the best 18650 for low ohm builds? I have been using LG HG2 3000mah batteries for a while now, but with the lower ohm builds the battery life isn't that good and that's on my rx 200 with 3 batteries. Also my 220w alien don't get a good battery life with them on the dual coil builds.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There really aren't any with longer life, that are rated at least 20A. 3000mAh is as good as it gets in an 18650 for vaping. The Samsung 30Q and Sony VTC6 would be the only competition, but they are still only 3000mAh.
Any batt claiming over 3000mAh for their 20A 18650 is lying. Efest, AWT, Imren, etc.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in a regulated what matters is how low does the wattage need to be and how high can you have the resistance to be happy. Higher resistance lower wattage always last longer than low ohms high watts.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
True 30A (or close) 18650's:

LG HB series, the best being the pink HB6. 1,500mah, can handle around 32A continuous.
Sony VTC3's. 27-30A continuous depending on quality/batch. 1,600mah.
Sony VTC4's, 22-26A continuous depending on quality/batch, 2,100mah

For true, 25-32A high drain 18650's that's about it. There's plenty of 20-25ish amp continuous batteries out there as well like LG HE2's, Samsung 25R's and plenty of re-wrapped B-bin 20A cells that will work fine in 99% of vaping applications as long as you're not using unregulated shit with no clue as to what you're doing.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You asking about batteries for a regulated mod....... OHM doesn't determine amp draw... the wattage setting does... all ohm does is determine your minimum and maximum available wattage. Your mod has a rated amp draw or suggested battery amp level. Stay at or above that your good. You want long battery life use the least amount of watts you can to get the vape you want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You asking about batteries for a regulated mod....... OHM doesn't determine amp draw... the wattage setting does... all ohm does is determine your minimum and maximum available wattage. Your mod has a rated amp draw or suggested battery amp level. Stay at or above that your good. You want long battery life use the least amount of watts you can to get the vape you want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
this^

VU Sponsors