Become a Patron!

Beginner Vaper's Kit Part 1 - Polka/Eleaf icare

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is my review of the Polka by Totally Wicked which is the exact same as the Eleaf icare 1. I thought I would try and help out any new vapers or smokers that are thinking about transitioning into vaping. I therefore purchased three different starter kits (all from Totally Wicked) for comparison, in the hope that I could recommend one that I believe would really benefit a new vaper into kicking in the stinkies for good.

I purchased this Polka from Totally Wicked in the UK for £10 reduced from £20. It is TW's version of the Eleaf icare and it appears they have now discontinued this as of writing. However, you can still pick up the alternative Eleaf icare from Amazon and other vendors for about £12-13. The replacement coils are also still available in 1.1ohm and 1.4ohms and are compatible with both versions.

Keep an eye out for parts 2 and 3 of my mini series coming soon....

Specs:
75mm x 30mm x 14mm (tiny!)
1.8ml internal tank reservoir
2 x 1.4ohm coils
650mah internal battery
Compatible with Eleaf iC atomiser heads
55g
Usb charging (cable included)
Vapable whilst charging
Max wattage 15w (non adjustable)

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial point of view.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a 'thumbs up' and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start using battery mods and tanks.

Check out my new website:
https://www.mfvape.co.uk/

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike (MF Vape)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors