Become a Patron!

Bavarian Cream

Hitstick707

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know off any good Bavarian Cream mixtures? Anything that goes well with it? Nothing over powering at all but something that simply complements the creamy texture. Been looking for a good mixture for it for awhile. Found that anything over 15% of the Bavarian is to over powering. Maybe a peanut butter? Let me know what you might find complementary to the Cream. Thanks!!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you're just wanting to improve the Cream you could try adding a bit of:

Vanilla Swirl TFA
Sweet Cream TFA/CAP
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream TFA
French Vanilla Deluxe TFA
Vanilla Classic FA
Vienna Cream FA
Vanillin TFA
Cream HS
Vanilla Custard CAP
Cheesecake Graham Crust TFA
Graham Cracker Clear TFA
Marshmallow or Toasted Marshmallow
Whipped Cream TFA/CAP
Coconut FA
Brown Sugar TFA

Just use small amounts of each one, or several...(even a drop or 2 might be all you need).

Usually the Bavarian Cream is added to "other things" in recipes, as opposed to adding things too it.
Just sayin', but some do like it as a stand alone too.
It's all about experimentation till you find what's good to you.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do people vape straight up Bavarian Cream? I shudder at the thought. But there's no accounting for taste. (And I don't mean that in the snotty way!) I've liked it at 1-3% in mixes that are mostly fruit flavor(s), sometimes along with one or more of the ingredients Heabob listed. Try going here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com and entering Bavarian Cream into the search box--it will give you a list of recipes that include BC and you can study those to get a sense of the relative percentages at which people use it.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've mixed FW Bavarian Cream with FW Waffle and FW Blueberry and it came out delicious.
Can't say the percentages though since it's on my computer at home and I wont be home for another 2 weeks or so.

VU Sponsors