Become a Patron!

Battery Mooch (Battery Testing) Selecting the right battery.

BozVapes

Member For 1 Year
I found this guy to be excellent resource for selecting which battery to buy, especially as a
beginner its a minefield with fake batteries, and different types.This guy explains everything
you will ever need to know about batteries Just a little share its probably been shared 1000s
times..

Here is Moochs YT channel.
-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePHh3NMvu3rW2LFJeOWo-Q

You can search for his blog & youtube channel with the below,very helpful for me especially
being new to vaping from a standard vape to RDA's and now unregulated and regulated
mods, It has helped me out a lot hopefully it will help new people like me too..Have a nice
week

batterymooch

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I found this guy to be excellent resource for selecting which battery to buy, especially as a
beginner its a minefield with fake batteries, and different types.This guy explains everything
you will ever need to know about batteries Just a little share its probably been shared 1000s
times..

Here is Moochs YT channel.
-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePHh3NMvu3rW2LFJeOWo-Q

You can search for his blog & youtube channel with the below,very helpful for me especially
being new to vaping from a standard vape to RDA's and now unregulated and regulated
mods, It has helped me out a lot hopefully it will help new people like me too..Have a nice
week

batterymooch
Whoa!! Where did you find this guy?? He’s got some good information on batteries. It’s about time someone tested these batteries we use.
Although how confident are you that he isn’t just some plant being paid by Big Battery? I want to trust this, what did you say his name was?? Oh Mooch, but my cynical side wants to question his motivations.
It’s seems like a good resource but be careful, until we can vet this Jonny come lately.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa!! Where did you find this guy?? He’s got some good information on batteries. It’s about time someone tested these batteries we use.
Although how confident are you that he isn’t just some plant being paid by Big Battery? I want to trust this, what did you say his name was?? Oh Mooch, but my cynical side wants to question his motivations.
It’s seems like a good resource but be careful, until we can vet this Johnny come lately.
unusual_sarcasm_notice2-300x150.jpg

VU Sponsors