Become a Patron!

Battery help? Pls

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Something bothers me about the pic above. Does that sticker say "IMR"? Because it should say INR I believe. When I peel the silver sticker back on mine it does indeed say "Samsung INR" with the rest of the info. INR.....not IMR. The silver sticker on mine doesn't say it either way. My sticker just says "18650 2500 mAh 3.7v" until I peel it back to reveal more factory info on the battery wrap. Mine appears to be authentic according to this: https://batterybro.com/blogs/18650-...-fake-18650-battery-featuring-the-samsung-25r

Yeah. Those stickers are applied by the company that is packaging them for air shipping, not the manufacturer. They don't care that much about them being accurate because no one will ever double check it, they'll just check that they have stickers at all that have the required information. Sometimes I even get some where the mAh is very wrong...but that doesn't mean the battery is fake, just that the company that packaged them wasn't very detail oriented or ran out of a certain type of label. We do our best to make sure our shippers don't do that but I could see other companies not being as on top of things.

VU Sponsors