Baroness and More G.I. Joe Classified Series Figures Up for Preorder Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
The G.I. Joe Classified Series, Hasbro's modern 6-inch G.I. Joe collectible figure line, is introducing a new set of figures, including a Cobra Island Baroness with C.O.I.L. action figure and vehicle. Transformers, another Hasbro property is also getting a new figure by way of its Studio Series line: Leadfoot from Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Check out the new Joes and Transformer in the galleries below: [widget path="global/article/imagegallery" parameters="albumSlug=gi-joe-classified-target-exclusives&captions=true"] [widget path="global/article/imagegallery" parameters="albumSlug=transformers-studio-series-leadfoot-figure&captions=true"] Unlike previous G.I. Joe Classified gems like the Profit Director Destro or the first wave, featuring Snake Eyes, introduced earlier in the year, the newest wave of figures is a Target-exclusive in the US, as well as the Leadfoot Studio Series Transformer. Preorders for the figures go live tomorrow at 9 am ET.
[poilib element="accentDivider"] Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and rabid '80s kid who just wants to be your friend. Find him on Twitter @sethmacy.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors