Become a Patron!

Bank Bru Vapors

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am reviewing 4 e-liquids from Bank Bru Vapors.Mine were all 5 mg and all of their juices are 100 % VG.

Pimp the Pink is one of my my favorites. The flavor profile is Pinacolada and Pink Vanilla Cupcake.

It was not overly sweet but just sweet enough. I could taste the coconut, pineapple and the vanilla cupcake. Definitely a good name because it TASTED pink! It could be an ADV for me. It was good in a tank and also good when dripped.

Lemon Drop is amazing too. I only dripped this one. Crisp lemon flavor, just the right sweetness with the tart lemon flavor. My other favorite. It tastes like a real lemon sprinkled with sugar!

Tropicaloda was a fruit punch flavor, the pineapple was prominent and I could taste bunches of other fruit. Tooti Fruiti allright! Good in a tank or dripper for me.

Hoppin Coconut was a coconut pineapple flavor. I was hoping for a straight coconut flavor but this was not. It was much better after being steeped for several days. I really tasted more pineapple than coconut. It was a bit better in a dripper. Just a little weak on the coconut flavor.

All of these produced tons of vapor for me.

I have to say I love the quality of Bank Bru Vapors. Everything tasted crisp and clean. They have a lot of amazing flavors I can't wait to try more! Keep the Liquid Chemist busy guys!!

VU Sponsors