Become a Patron!

Bachelor Nano Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Win Free Tank with Single Coil Postless Deck--4/18/2016

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why you choose to skip rebuilding.

On one of my single coil RTAs, I'm using 26ga. kanthal 4/5 wrap, 2.5mm i.d. and reads at 0.48 ohm. Simple but it works nicely.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why you choose to skip rebuilding.
I have wrapped standard/regular coils - single and dual - kanthal and ni200

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Tell us which feature of the tank do you like best
adjustable airflow

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?
would have to try one before deciding what to improve

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #1
1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why you choose to skip rebuilding.

I've only used kanthal. I usually stick to 28 ir 26 guage. I have mage my first clapton wire recently, 26/32. Most of my coils are wrapped on 3mm or 2.4mm. I try to stay around .5 ohms. I like to wick with rayon. I have been trying cotton lately, too.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #2

The postless deck. I've yet to try building on one and would like to give it a shot.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #3
3. If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?

Just looking at the pictures, I dnt think I'd care for the drip tip much. I really like the one on the Griffin these days.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. Tell us your coil specs - I'm simple, I like a simple micro coil with cotton or rayon
2. Tell us which feature of the tank do you like best - I like the ability to switch from lung Vape to an mouth to lung Vape.
3. If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve? - color choices.

Thanks for the chance.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ni200 28g 7/8w 3mm Id ....but lately due to my carpal tunnel I have been using pre-build coils.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the option of single build,top fill is definitely a plus and juice flow control is awesome.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
definitely more juice capacity

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #1

1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why
you choose to skip rebuilding.

Buil my own / Nichrome 80 or Kanthal A1 24awg / 2.5mm Diameter at approximately 0.5ohm

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #2

No horizontal coil posts,
Top refill system
and Pyrex glass tank

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #3

Maybe add an extra 1/2 ml to the tank capacity.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1 2.5 mm 26/32 clapton 5 or 6 wraps

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#2 I like its a single coil with big air flow they can be hard to find.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SS 3mm spaced coil, just a basic coil. Built clapton & twisted but prefer the quick firing of a basic coil.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#3 The improvement I'd like to see is some kind of clasp to keep the top fill from opening in your pocket.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Can't really see any design detqils of the tank but if I wil I will surely be able to elaborate more on that ;)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haven't tried the first version but if I win it I will let you know what I think could be improved upon :confetti:

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NiCr, FeCrAl, SS 28-24 AWG. For Clapton NiCr 38-34 AWG

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Скажите нам, какой особенностью танка вам больше всего нравится
Small size. Convenient refill.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I don't really build cause I can't seem to get the coil on the rda and make it work! I can make the coils no problem but I just cannot connect them once they are built! I messed trying though and I would love to try this one too!!!
2. Thanks like the idea of the postless single coil deck, (which I am hoping might be easier for me to build) and the leakproof design!
3. I really don't see anything wrong with the tank design and until I actually try it I can't say that anything should be different!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's easier to use premade coils..........

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the way the air hole opens..........

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure yet.......maybe bigger........

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
1. SS316 0.5 ohm dual prebuilt/28G KanthalA1 7 wrap dual/26mm Fused clapton
I vape lots of diff types because I like them all in different ways!

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
3. Would really like to see Delrin drip tip!!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience?
26GA Kanthal A1 wrapped around 3mm coil jig contact coil is easy and quick.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2,5 mm, SS or kanthal, not pre-build, Clapton

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More capacity

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like that you trap the wire with allen wrench instead of phillips head screw.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe make a few different colors like white and green or splatter colors.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, 3 days left.
You still have a lot of chance to win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Bachelor Nano is waiting for you!
Wish you good luck!!!:D

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use Nichrome, fechral and stainless steel of different diameters

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 1.
I tend to use twisted kanthal 28awg, though an experimenting with stone 316l ss Clapton wire too.

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 3.
I really don't have any item to improve on it. It will take hands- on use to see what areas could be improved.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Organic Cotton. 3mm ID clapton coil. I have experience in building coils. Been building for roughly 2-3 years.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Top filling is definitely a pro in my book as well as juice flow control.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I can't make a decision as yet as I have no experience with this tank. I really like this tank over - all but would love to get a hands on experience with this tank to put it to its paces and make a decision.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I am using Clapton or ssocc 0.5 both in my toptank mini and Nano. I haven't tried rebuilding yet. I'm definitely interested in it and have been wanting to try it, just a little intimidated by it lol

VU Sponsors