Become a Patron!

Award winning graphic designer & illustrator for ejuice labels, branding, & more

Greetings all! Your branding is the first impression that you give potential customers, and the first impression is sometimes the last impression. I can ensure that the quality of your branding matches the quality of the products you offer and help you reach your target audience. In a market flooded with ejuices and vape shops, it's imperative that your design stands above the competition. I offer agency quality work at roughly half of the price (I am currently employed by a design firm in the greater Birmingham area, but do freelance work as well).

I have a BA in graphic design from the University of Alabama at Birmingham - Class of 2014.
I currently have 4 ADDYs, including Student Best in Show.

You can view my online portfolio at mirandahartdesign.com and contact me through my website.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

I only accept payment via Paypal.

My fee is $45-$60 per hour (as with anything, you get what you pay for). An estimate of the cost will be given at the beginning of the job. Half of the design fee must be paid upfront.

I don't do in-house printing; you must find a printer to print the work for you.

You own the completed artwork.

VU Sponsors