Become a Patron!

Aw no...no no no

tmart09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a new vapor and just made a rookie mistake. Bought my first iJust 2 last Friday (Oct 2nd). I absolutely love it so this was my first bad experience with it, or just the coil.

I was told the coil would last 10 - 14 days. This thing didn't last a week. I haven't been going through 5 mL/day. I have replacement coils but I left them at home. This was my first burnt coil but it happened after only 6 days, and on my way to work. :( It uses an Eleaf EC Head (0.3 ohm). Does anybody know if these are supposed to last longer and maybe this was a bad one? Maybe this particular juice burns through coils fast? 70/30 PG/VG apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

Of course I'll, learn from my mistake and make sure I have replacements on me at all times. Needless to say I'll be hitting the local vape shop at lunch...

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I burnt thru the stock head on mine pretty quick too, I don't think it's just you. Best part about this tank is Atlantis/Triton/melo and a few other coils work with this one. Running a Triton coil in mine right now at 0.3

tmart09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice. Good to know it's not just me. How do you like the Triton coil? Is it performing better?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Triton coil seems to be lasting a lot longer. However it needs more power than the ec head I've noticed. I've got it on my other mod right now at 45w for me. That's the only thing about the battery I don't like is it is basically a mechanical and the power doesnt stay consistent. However that said I love my isub with 0.5 coils on the ijust 2 battery and I honestly think looks a little better together.

tmart09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool. I'm going to have to try it out. Thanks!

VU Sponsors