Become a Patron!

AVOID PROVAPE AT ALL COST

I SENT IN MY ZAP FOR REPLACEMENT.I SPOKE TO KIM ,SHE SAID THE ZAP I SENT IN WAS MISSING THE TOP CAP ,MY REPLY WAS THAT I WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR LYING AND ALSO I WANT A REFUND .HER REPLY WAS
Hi ,
I actually said cap in error and I apologize for that mistake. It is the 'tank' that is actually missing. The quartz glass or steel tank that holds the liquid is what I'm referring to.
In light of your responses, we will ship this ZAP back to you and you can contact House of Hybrids directly for a replacement.
Best regards,
Kim

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how this thread appeared as Provape is releasing the P3. I have been a customer of Provape for years and at one point had to get service for one of my provaris. No issues at all , I sent it to them, they fixed it and sent it back... I would recommend Provape to anyone. They have good products and excellent customer service.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mxlwfti5At1qchjtmo1_250_zpsc6f4409f.gif

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i want to commend "kim" for her professional handling of a total ass!!

I spent 150 on a tank ......tank was defective ......sent tank back multiple times .....when you work for your money and aren't born into money like alot of unnamed rich privileged assholes.....some one claims that you didn't send back a top cap and you know you did ...the next step is anger ,yes I was angry I thought she was going to lie and say I didn't do something when I know I did .... am I wrong for getting angry because of a typo from a so called well respected company .....and I still have the e mails of them telling me to use gorilla glue to stop the center pin from popping up......

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you had chirped off at me like that, I'd send your bloody Zap back to you as well. Catch more bees with honey and all that. It was not Kim's fault your kit was dodgy, yet you MADE it her fault....shame on you.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I spent 150 on a tank ......tank was defective ......sent tank back multiple times .....when you work for your money and aren't born into money like alot of unnamed rich privileged assholes.....some one claims that you didn't send back a top cap and you know you did ...the next step is anger ,yes I was angry I thought she was going to lie and say I didn't do something when I know I did .... am I wrong for getting angry because of a typo from a so called well respected company .....and I still have the e mails of them telling me to use gorilla glue to stop the center pin from popping up......
The next step is taking a moment to consider if you sent back ALL the parts...then after that you maintain a civil and ADULT attitude, you ask to perhaps speak to the next person up the chain. When you behave as an adult and treat whom you are speaking to likewise...that person or their superiour just might consider proposing a solution that is mutually beneficial. Now that sounds nice and all, but it appears that your character may not allow for that process. Here is the bottom line sir. YOU are now pissed off and no closer to a solution to your dilemma.....THEY have long forgotten you. Who won?

VU Sponsors