Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Went to Avail Vapors the other day, got a few of their bottles to try them out:
Cinnaster Freeze 8mg nicotine
Cinnaster Blue Label 8mg nicotine
Moonglow 8mg nicotine

The Cinnaster freeze for me is just amazing, inhale is almost like big red gum, exhale is more like a wintergreen, very good flavor, and not bad vapor, of course I'm still using an ego with an aspire BDC so I'm sure the vapor production would be better on a better setup.

The Cinnaster blue label was good, more of a bakery cinnamon with blueberry, not really for me though, just not my flavor profile I guess.

Moonglow is hard to decribe, not in a bad way, I really like this one alot, but I can't pin down the flavors, there is definitely some melon in there, just not sure what else, all I know is that it's almost gone and I'm not gonna be able to get any more soon:oops:

I will definitely be getting more from them, might try their website out, think the prices are a bit better online, but I do only live about 10 min from one of their stores.

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Avail is right near me! I went in, but didn't buy juice.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should really try some, if I remember correctly they're not super high priced, for a local shop, and some pretty good juices. They just opened up another shop in walking distance from me as well. I guess I'll have to go there again soon.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are opening new stores faster than they can find people to work them, around 35 now or close to it. Not just Virginia, but NC, Maryland, hell, even Vegas.

I know the owners, and was one of their first customers at the first store in Carytown (Richmond, VA) and one of the owners, I'll just refer to him as "D", KNoWS his shit on the juice front, and I often get bottles of throwaway "close but not quite right".

Anyway, I rarely buy any of there juice anymore, except for one, when they actually have it. "Shamrocked" (originally conceived as a coffee-ish Castle Long) is hands down the best flavor D has ever made, imho. Keep in mind, in a coffee vapor junkie, so many would disagree, but when they would put a batch out, I'd buy almost every bottle then and there, I loved it that much. And it's an older flavor too, the first of the so called "reserve" line. Total BS, they can make it all day if they want. Same goes for every other juice company...

So I searched high and low for a better sweetish creamy coffee, finding a few that came close; black magic, fire fly mixed with Crucible, to name a few.
Then I found it. The one that makes sharocked taste like cat piss, and it's the even more elusive Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Creme de la Creme... It is by far the most delicious flavor I've ever encountered in my entire life....

Sorry about the rant. I need to check out their new flavors. They do use top quality ingredients, and "D" is passionate about it. And they just spent over a million bucks on the new mixing/bottling place. Ultra clean room, def pass FDA regs when they hit...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One more thing, Avail. Your site still blows! I mean that in the most loving way, but your inventory is obviously not tied to your POS back end, like I see maybe10% of your items up there that I know you have, for starters. Sure, it kinda looks nice, but you're missing out on ALL kinds of revenue because it STILL doesn't work.

I'd be happy to do it for you, for a small fee of course :)

Demoniacal - Hell ya, Avail has the best juice. I have tried quite a few different brands since I started vaping years ago. I watched them grow from 2 locations to over 40 now! Cinnamon definitely isn't a flavor I like, but the Moonglow is my #1 juice from them. The flavor profile is a pear + honeysuckle I believe. Just marvelous. Now, I will say that tastes are different for each of us, and we all have our preferences. 99% of e-liquid out there are artificial flavors. I can taste it. I prefer to vape all natural juices, myself. We are both lucky enough to live close by one of their locations! Vape on, bro!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorites from Avail are Shamrocked and Love Potion, both a "reserve". Avail is certainly not the only company which employs this marketing gimmick, but I really do hate it. It's pointless. When a company can produce a liquid at the same rate as all their regular juices and don't, opting to reduce it to periodic "reserve" releases, it only serves to annoy the customer..

VU Sponsors