Become a Patron!

Authentic Luxyoun Smaug 150watt for $119 Shipped OBO!

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only one Brand New in Box Silver Luxyoun Smaug 150watt box mod left for $119 shipped to your door! These were just released on Jan. 5th and are an excellent box mod that is basically the new Sigelei! The production manager and engineer for Sigelei left and started his own company which is Luxyoun, so these products are basically a better looking Sigelei mod box. I call them the Segelei V2.. the board in these are very similar to the Segelei but just have a few more features...
  • Variable Wattage - Adjustable from 7.0W to 150 W
  • Voltage up to 17.5 V (Voltage is adjusted automatically based on Atomizer Resistance)
  • Wattage Adjustment via Gravity Sensor and Button Adjust
  • Supports 0.3 - 5ohm Atomizer
  • 5 click On/Off Switch
  • 3 click Lock
  • LCD display: Resistance, Voltage/Wattage, Vaping time, battery level and puff counter
  • Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Warning
  • 2*18650 Batteries
  • Aluminium Exterior
  • Micro USB Charging Port
  • 510 Thread
  • 6 months Warranty
  • Dimensions 21mm*54mm*94mm
These are a beautiful box mod and I am extremely impressed with them so far! I was lucky to get in on the first shipment of these and this is the last one I have left for this batch. I am ordering more and can get them in Silver, Blue or Black. I also have the Unik 100Watt Wood mod box as well with a single 18650 battery!
This is the first of the new line of box mods we will probably see hit the market in 2015 and it is worth the wait! If you missed out on a box mod for Christmas this is an excellent buy on a Segelei quality box mod that looks better and has an updated chipset! These will be the new box mod to have!... get it while you can!

Cheers

Nic

I will be posting a review of the Unik and Smaug box mods shortly on Youtube and will post a link here ASAP!

Attachments

• Smaug150watt.jpg
    Smaug150watt.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 204

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Unik Mod at 150Watt with a single 18650 could be potentially dangerous... I wouldn't want anything over 100watt running on a single 18650! Read up on this a little bit more... before you come in my thread and Hijack it with misinformation! First of all the product is not the Unik mod and is the Smaug Mod which does run on dual 18650 batteries! Luxyoun is made by the MAIN PRODUCTION MANAGER AND ENGINEER from Segelei which is the highest rated box mod on the market! Also the same product your bashing (UNIK MOD) has actually received excellent reviews from Todds Reviews and others! The Danger lies in running a single 18650 battery at 150Watt... and again this product runs on dual 18650's! That is also why I only choose to sell the Unik mod in up to 100watts running on the single 18650 battery!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look, and button placement... but not grooving on the limitation for my own use.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Unik Mod at 150Watt with a single 18650 could be potentially dangerous... I wouldn't want anything over 100watt running on a single 18650! Read up on this a little bit more... before you come in my thread and Hijack it with misinformation! First of all the product is not the Unik mod and is the Smaug Mod which does run on dual 18650 batteries! Luxyoun is made by the MAIN PRODUCTION MANAGER AND ENGINEER from Segelei which is the highest rated box mod on the market! Also the same product your bashing (UNIK MOD) has actually received excellent reviews from Todds Reviews and others! The Danger lies in running a single 18650 battery at 150Watt... and again this product runs on dual 18650's! That is also why I only choose to sell the Unik mod in up to 100watts running on the single 18650 battery!

Sorry friend, I didn't realize the 150W version was a different mod. I just went by the name. I didn't mean to hijack no thread.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is all good my friend... these things happen! ;-) Just a heads up... the Unik mod in 100watt form is an awesome mod! I have been using it for weeks and it is great! Don't believe all you read on the interwebs... albeit I believe that the person who started that thread had the best intentions at heart. I too believe that running a 150watt mod box on a single 18650 battery is potentially dangerous... I am using the 100watt Unik mod right now with a Mutation X V2 and it is a wicked nice setup! In fact I am currently charging it via micro USB and vaping off it without battery heat, so I believe they are safe at 100watt.
I personally do not need the 150watts of the Smaug Box but may start using it for that battery life alone. My only gripe with the Unik mod is the battery life, but then again it is not too far off what an unregulated mod would be. The dual 18650's of the Smaug box last's a lot longer and is almost an all day vape for me! The Smaug is a lot smaller than any other 150watt box I have held and that is why I like it. It is a little wider than the Unik mod but the size is not much larger...

Last edited:

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look, and button placement... but not grooving on the limitation for my own use.

What are the limitations for your use BigNasty... I am just curious.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not like the limits of some of the new stuff coming out. .1 is one thing but to set them from .2-.5 on some of the upper wattage stuff is not computing on why I want the wattage to begin with.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Smaug runs from .3 ohms all the way up to 5 Ohms my friend... Not .3 - .5! The whole point on the regulated boxes is you do not have to coil that low because the voltage can be adjusted up to 17 volts to make the wattage. I Do wish it went down to .2 but .3 of an Ohm is plenty low when you have that much wattage available.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Smaug runs from .3 ohms all the way up to 5 Ohms my friend... Not .3 - .5! The whole point on the regulated boxes is you do not have to coil that low because the voltage can be adjusted up to 17 volts to make the wattage. I Do wish it went down to .2 but .3 of an Ohm is plenty low when you have that much wattage available.
No I mean the other offerings from China currently on some of the 150+watts and above.
I know some people say this is plenty, but it is ceiling that frustrates me. I spent to much time screwing around rebuilding for 1-1.2 ohm limited stuff.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh I understand what you mean... my apologies. I am curious about this as well and I am wondering if it has to due with battery overheating issue's due to current draw. I personally am trying to finish my Electrical Engineering degree and my end goal is to start creating my own mods. I am not to far away from Evolve and would love to go check out their factory... something like that would be a dream of mine! I am impressed with what they are doing with the DNA chips but wish the guys at evolve would push the limit on the wattage more as they said they could easily do...
What are you looking for? Something upwards of 200watts with the ability to run down to .2 or .3 Ohm?

Last edited:

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly debating a dual 8.4 volt mech box or a 200 watt raptor build.
The Raptor Build looks nice! I am going to research the chip a bit more... might have to build one myself as well.
I don't use that kind of wattage but it would be fun to do the build... I was already looking into doing a DNA build but wanted more wattage, hmmmm.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Raptor Build looks nice! I am going to research the chip a bit more... might have to build one myself as well.
I don't use that kind of wattage but it would be fun to do the build... I was already looking into doing a DNA build but wanted more wattage, hmmmm.
It is like horse power.. nice to know you have it when you need it or want to melt the tires off.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope. A mech box, yeah. When I am paying for a VV mod, it better look good, until I wear the finish off. THEN I'll wrap it.

Serious on the color though. My Sig is black, but I don't like it. I PREFER a green like John Deere green, but hardly anyone has a color like that. I'd accept blue as an alternative.

I'm a picky prick, I know.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am grooving on either color and the style.
Trying to justify the .3 limitation.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Most VV/VW are limited at the .3 point.

That's why I like mechs too. But for me, the .3 isn't even a problem.
Paying 120 for an unproven mod by engineers that come from a proven company like Sigelei, that is a REAL issue for me. No WAY I will ever pay more than 90 bucks for this mod. Hell, even the Sig 150 isn't that much.

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you happen to have a segelei 150w?? if so could you post some photos of the 2 next to each other? if you have one or a ipv3..something we all know.

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Paying 120 for an unproven mod by engineers that come from a proven company like Sigelei, that is a REAL issue for me. No WAY I will ever pay more than 90 bucks for this mod. Hell, even the Sig 150 isn't that much.

ya im looking at getting the seg 150w myself. would be cool to try something new and it has some small thing the seg is missing..but right now a new in box seg is like 90-95$

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya im looking at getting the seg 150w myself. would be cool to try something new and it has some small thing the seg is missing..but right now a new in box seg is like 90-95$
The Segelei is an excellent box my friend but is a much larger footprint than the Smaug. I wish I had the Segelei here to show a picture comparison but dimension wise the Segelei is 103mm x 23mm x 59mm vs. 94mm*21mm*54mm of the Smaug box. These also have a new board with more and expanded features. I may be able to work a small bit with you on the price if you are serious about wanting a box mod Batts... These are much better than the Segelei's from what I have seen so far! The Unik I have had for a while now and I am impressed with it much more than anything I have used including IPV2-3 and the Segelei's.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
do you happen to have a segelei 150w?? if so could you post some photos of the 2 next to each other? if you have one or a ipv3..something we all know.

I have a Sig 100 V2. Not the 150

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wait until you see what happens to Segelei in 2015... They lost their main production manager and engineer... who do you think handles the R+D and manufacturing? These are made by the man who made the Segelei's!...

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you do it for 90 bucks? Shipping included?
I really cant go that low my friend... I really wish I could but I tell you what... I will meet you in the middle at $105 Shipped.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope. I will not pay more than 90 bucks for one.

Ebay already has seller getting almost down to that price point. Give it less than a month and I will have a slew of them to pick from for 90 bucks.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I will not pay more than 90 bucks for one.

Ebay already has seller getting almost down to that price point. Give it less than a month and I will have a slew of them to pick from for 90 bucks.
It will be much longer than a month my friend and everything I have seen sold on ebay has sold in the 110-120 range if you count shipping! This item is coming from the US and will be at your doorstep within 2-3 days versus paying 100-105 on ebay and waiting 2 weeks from china...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Better look again. I could have bought a black Smaug for 90 BIN with free shipping last night.

I'm a deal hunter.

I will get a blue one in the next 30 days for 90 bucks. You willing to bet me? :);)

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be able to but then you will wait another two weeks for the drop shipment from China... also I garentee if anything happens to the box your stuck with it. I am a dealer and can get it taken care of for you for the next 6 months as a replacement and up to a year repair! Where you at in IN my friend? Shoot I can have this thing at your door almost overnight!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Maybe. But if they don't honor the warranty, what good will you being a dealer do? You aren't gonna take the cash out of your pocket to buy me another one.

What good is repair, if I have to pay for it? It would cost me more to repair than replace.

I do not lay much faith in any warranties. Especially with NEW companies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Look, either way. Not gonna make this a pissing match. You won't sell it for what I will pay.

It's ok. Someone else will, and they'll make the profit off the sale.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look, either way. Not gonna make this a pissing match. You won't sell it for what I will pay.

It's ok. Someone else will, and they'll make the profit off the sale.

No Pissing match my friend... I really wish I could sell it for you at that, I do. I am giving 6 month replacement and 1 year repair on all these box mods I sell and yes if Luxyoun does not back me up with handling the warranty through my sales rep as promised than I would handle it myself because that is how I handle business...

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Box I have in Stock is now SOLD however I can have these ordered and at your door within 7-10 days tops. These are an excellent box... and will be willing to sell them at $109.99 Shipped on this order by order basis...

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t really looks awesome.. i had to go with a segelei 150w just so i had something i know i could trust.even tho this mod has some thing i like more than the seg. If i dont see any bad reviews pop up on this im sure i will have both in no time. it really looks like an amazing mod.

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you all know how well I like the Smaug, and I'll give a review of @Flynic3 as a seller.

We came to a price we both agreed on.

awesome man! dont rush tho. take your time and get to know it well. I really hope its nothing but good thing!

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am honestly disappointed with the new 150watt Segelei's and I hope you get one of the old stock my friend... You can tell their Production manager is gone and that is all I am going to say. I do love what Segelei was doing and that is one reason I was interested in Luxyoun. When I found out that Segelei's main Production manager/Engineer is the one running the show at Luxyoun I was curious to see what would happen. Segelei quality has gone down and the Luxyoun product is great... that is what I have seen happening so far! I appreciate it Freemind and I think you will be happy with it... You should have it tomorrow!

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the dragon on the side kills me.. i wish it came with a second blank plate to switch it out with..lol.

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much shipped to Canada?

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much shipped to Canada?
Can you send me a message with your address but it shouldn't be more than $120 Shipped

Last edited:

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Batts...
I can have the logos removed or even changed as long as we order in bulk... so if we put together I group buy we could do it...

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also have a new Dual 18650 wood box mod that looks just like the Smaug... that will be my next personal purchase. If anyone wants in on it let me know. They also have a really nice istickish size 30w and 50 watt.

1.G-sensor ajustable wattage and voltage
2. Support 0.3ohm-3ohm atomizer
3. Size : 90*45*23MM
4.Short circuit and low voltage protection
5.Copper adjustabe pins
6. Magnet cover
7.1pc 18650 battery (2200mah)Support USB charge
8.30W and 50W for you to choose

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also have a new Dual 18650 wood box mod that looks just like the Smaug... that will be my next personal purchase. If anyone wants in on it let me know. They also have a really nice istickish size 30w and 50 watt.

1.G-sensor ajustable wattage and voltage
2. Support 0.3ohm-3ohm atomizer
3. Size : 90*45*23MM
4.Short circuit and low voltage protection
5.Copper adjustabe pins
6. Magnet cover
7.1pc 18650 battery (2200mah)Support USB charge
8.30W and 50W for you to choose
Getting the logo removed would be cool. A wood 15150would be amazing!!! Please let me know when they get them for sale I want that for sure!!

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With two 18650's that is.. the 150w wood box that using one 18650 is ki da crazy.lol

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a couple pictures of the models I was speaking of... these are brand new. I will be making an order very soon so let me know if you want in on it. The new wood box mod is just like the smaug and yes it is Dual 18650 and 150watt. That will probably be my next personal vape until I can get the Kamry 100 watt when it is released in a couple weeks...

Attachments

• LuxyounDual18650Unik.jpg
    LuxyounDual18650Unik.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Elitel30watt.jpg
    Elitel30watt.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 34
  • kamry100_02.jpg
    kamry100_02.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you know how long it will be before you can place an order for the luxyoun dual? thats what i want for use. as long as its not to much bigger than the smaug or segelei/

VU Sponsors