Become a Patron!

Atomizerwick Pre~built coils

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Greetings!
I'm happy to announce that Atomizerwick.com now has pre~built coils available! These coils are all handmade by myself and my companions on the Atomizerwick team. In addition i've asked them to offer a discount to VapingUnderground members, which will get everyone here 10% off!

As far as pre~built coils go, we have Aliens, Framed Staples, and Fused Claptons available. Each set comes in its own unicorn bottle!

Many of you know me from the coil building threads. I have been using this wire exclusively for the last 4 months or so and i have nothing but good things to say. I have been privy to what takes place behind the scenes, and can tell you through experience that this company cares about quality. If any of us have a way to improve their product-they get to work on it immediately.

Aside from the top notch pre~built coils they have a wide selection of wire at killer prices, as well as wicking and any other odds & ends you may find helpful in your search for the perfect build!

Just use the discount code "underground" for 10% off of ANYTHING on the website!!

Cheers!
~scarecrow
41dd407a786020fd485dd1bf7d7d1512.jpg

85582702fdaa3615eb49f480f1a83951.jpg

c6ed2ec4e497eb332e650e90859b889d.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors