atlantis juice consumption

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive heard the atlantis goes through alot of juice, but im wanting to know how much before id get one. Right now on my nautilus i go through 1-2 ml a day, so how much more then that would i go through? I just got my ipv2 and want to get into rda's but may start with a atlantis. Im guessing a atlantis & rda would be similar in juice consumption? I may just get a rda instead not sure yet

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First, decrease the NIC in your juice when using Atlantis. I vape 18mg in my clearos and 6mg in the Atlantis. Figure you'll go through 5ml per day with Atlantis, maybe more. I now buy 120ml bottles of juice because it's cheaper and doesn't take long to go through with a sub ohm tank.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a guzzler. You will be applying a lot of power to the .5 ohm atomizer draining your juice and battery quickly. How much juice you'll consume will depend on the juice you use, the ratio and how you vape. I believe that Aspire will have a 5 ml replaceable glass tube to expand on the presently small 2ml. You can always go the other route and get a rebuild and wrap your own coils if you're willing to invest the time to learn. Get ready to invest in a lot of juice as well. You're going to want high quality which will cost more money. Take everything into consideration before deciding on the Atlantis or a RDA.

Last edited:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The atlantis goes through liquid like a kid goes though koolaid. I have mine parked right now because i cant afford to keep liquid in the damn thing. The stock configuration is only about 2ml so it feels like i go through even more than i actually do,just because i have to fill it so often. But i can go through 10ml a day with little trouble.

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought a 7ML kit (glass and top hardware) through a group buy. I've not had to fill my tank in 24 hours!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is why I didn't get one of these and went with the subtank instead.. I mean 2ml seriously? what was Aspire thinking - oh i know - lets sell an extension kit a few weeks later for 12$ and get people to buy twice :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a standard in the industry. Cast the worm into the water and slowly reel in the fish build the momentum.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will pretty much use the same amount of juice in the Atlantis as you would in an RDA, maybe just a bit more in an RDA. To put out that much vapor just takes more juice. If you only vape 1 to 2ml of juice a day now you really don't vape all that much, but you can count on using 2 to 3 times as much juice with either the Atlantis or an RDA if you do the same amount of vaping. But that's probably going to be a conservative estimate since you will probably start vaping more. And as others have already advised, cut your nic level in half for either atty.

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Having used the 7ml upgrade for a couple days now, I'm going back to the stock kit. I change flavors frequently and its not a hassle to refill a couple times a day. I'll use the 7ml when I don't want to be inconvenienced with having to refill the tank (road trips, etc).

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking the Aspire with a 5ml tank or the Kanger with the 4.5ml tank are going to be the best size for me. Good to see both Aspire and Kanger have listened to feedback and are giving us what we want.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys. And how are the atlantis .5 atomisers for lifetime? Do they last longer then regular nautilus bvc? My bvc last aprox. 7-10 days although i could get longer, they are never tasting burnt when i replace just dont get as much vapor so i replace then

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Depends what you vape and how you vape it. My last coil went 3 weeks vaping at 30W, 2nd largest airflow setting and 60/40 VG/PG 6mg juice. I've switched to 50/50 6mg and dropped down to 25W, we'll see if it lasts longer. I'd say 1-2 weeks is the average. Aspire recommends to change the coil after every 60 refills?? (posted on their forum by an Aspire team member)

VU Sponsors