Become a Patron!

Atlantis Aspire Help

AshActually

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an Atlantis aspire (first one) using .3 coils on an IPV Mini 2. I vape anywhere between 30-60 since they're the .3. But I have tried 20-25 as well. The problem is everyone seems to love these tanks but I can't seem to enjoy it. No matter what PG/VG I use, I get a super hot vape with barely any vapor production. The flavor is horrible; not burnt just nonexistent. I've used juices like Jolly Fruit, Unicorns Milk, Boosted, Blue Pop Shock, ect and I just hate every flavor and they all vape horribly. I tried priming the coils and cleaning the tank over and over but nothing works. Help?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try a different brand tank? I use both Kanger and Aspire tanks, depending on set ups, some work better than the others:) Wish you much luck:):)

Last edited:

AshActually

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try a different brand tank? I use both Kanger and Aspire tanks, depending on set ups, some work better than the other:) Wish you much luck:):)
I'm debating on if, I just don't want to throw $35 out the window before I do everything possible

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well, the coils for the melo seem to give a slightly better performance over all in my humble opinion, as well as the 0.5 occ coils. im not a fan of the 0.3 Atlantis coils, when i vape lower than a 0.5 i trust myself more than a factory worker.

VU Sponsors