Become a Patron!

Atlantis 7ml tank from A-Mod

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got two 7ml tanks for my Atlantis and I must say they are great! No leaks and one fill up has lasted all day vaping almost nonstop..with the longer chimney I had to bump up a bit to 38w but it wicks fast and with amazing flavor..if your tired of re-filling that little 2ml tank like I was check out this 7ml replacement from A-Mod...you might like it too! Lol
f0fd281d1947b37054c664bb20d1508f.jpg

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know they had a 7ml already out. I know that Aspire is releasing the 5ml tank for around $13. The 2ml is far too small for sub ohm vaping I didn't think it would be long before we saw an upgrade. Nice pic BTW. Thanks for sharing.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out of stock already! Nutz!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of stock already! Nutz!
I got mine from Eciggity.. And indeed they are out of stock at the moment ..but my brother googled A-Mod 7ml Atlantis tank and found several vendors had them from $14-$19 a few days ago..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, but I have a couple free shipping coupons for Eciggity due to an order that got messed up in the past....

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool..maybe you could place a pre-order with them for those 7ml tanks..just a thought

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like a big tank myself, bigger the better but always have fluid go dark almost black before it's used up, most the time to much to waste. So I vape it anyway and cook a new coil in record time. Costing me more money with the coil than the fluid I could of dumped.
My rig is the Istick with verities of throwaway coil tanks though.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well on my IPV3 a 7ml fill up is lasting all day vaping almost non stop at 35w..using the same coil for three weeks now and still hitting like the day I installed it..its great!

VU Sponsors