Become a Patron!

Asvape Michael "Zombies" Won't Let Me Vape!

So I am about ready to throw it out the window. The bloody thing is 2 days old and won't me vape....(returning it is not option, closest vape store is a 3 hour plane ride away, look up the North West Territories).

Put the batteries back in from charging this morning and it let me go on my way, for about an hour. Got to work and it is showing the full battery screen and will flash between that and the charge/update 9s screen, but will only let me select charge. If I take the batteries out, let it sit I can get a couple halls off it and then back to this screen.

Tried looking for updates, and couldn't find any pertaining to this specific vape and the Asvape website won't even download the "contact us page", and after reading reviews they won't respond to facebook messages either.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
'Ello and Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Afraid I'm not familiar with that mod, I'm sure someone here will be though.
Yeah, their site is bloody annoying, full of huge images. Even on VDSL it took me a while. On a phone could be just whack.

Can you email/msg/call/ the place you bought it from?

Anyhoo, here is the Asvape contact infos for ya:

contact-1-en.jpg

'Ello and Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Afraid I'm not familiar with that mod, I'm sure someone here will be though.
Yeah, their site is bloody annoying, full of huge images. Even on VDSL it took me a while. On a phone could be just whack.

Can you email/msg/call/ the place you bought it from?

Anyhoo, here is the Asvape contact infos for ya:

View attachment 133998

Hi CaFF,
Thank you for the welcome.
I have emailed them but anything I can find in regards to contact was it took weeks for the company to get back to you, it is incredibly frustrating, have even tried Facebook messaging them because someone suggested that as well. There was a $130 price tag on this mod, you would expect to not run into problems for awhile but yet here we are. I only just switched because I have not had any luck with the Smok products, granted at least they were quick to respond.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked at a couple reviews, all I noticed was it doesn't seem to have very good TC performance.
If you have it in temp control mode, perhaps it's hitting it's max temp too early and showing "protection" or something?

First thing everyone will ask is: What batteries, atomizer, and coil/build do ya have on it and your mod settings?

Could be too that your batteries aren't up to the power setting you are using? Just ideas...

You're not the only one seeing this problem though: http://www.vapingunderground.com/search/32674524/?q=Asvape&o=date&c[node]=18

I'm sure someone here can help more though. (I'm no expert, but just wanted to post back at ya) :)

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
there is no firmware update package for this mod anymore ...

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
have you been charging via USB?

VU Sponsors