Become a Patron!

Aspire triton

Anyone use the rebuildable section from the triton yet ? Have issues doing a nickle build on it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried 3 different builds on it, they all sucked on the Triton RTA, got the Atlantis RBA instead and now working well, aspire really didn't do very good with the triton.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried using the coil that came with the RTA kit and the screws woudl not lock the coil in there. So i trashed it and tried wrapping a 24gauge coil and could not get the legs to line up so that the coil would face the wholes. I got so pissed I said to hell with it and it shouldnt be this freakin hard to set up a head. I promptly went to OHMBusters.com and bought 2 of the rebuildable anyvape heads that people are using on the atlantis tanks. Hopin they get here soon. My coil in the triton has seen the end of its life span. Thank god my starre head I had left worked in the triton until I get my order in.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried using the coil that came with the RTA kit and the screws woudl not lock the coil in there. So i trashed it and tried wrapping a 24gauge coil and could not get the legs to line up so that the coil would face the wholes. I got so pissed I said to hell with it and it shouldnt be this freakin hard to set up a head. I promptly went to OHMBusters.com and bought 2 of the rebuildable anyvape heads that people are using on the atlantis tanks. Hopin they get here soon. My coil in the triton has seen the end of its life span. Thank god my starre head I had left worked in the triton until I get my order in.

The Anyvape rebuildable is what I got and does work well, I do get a little leaking when the tank gets low, so I just make sure to keep it topped up ;)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Anyvape rebuildable is what I got and does work well, I do get a little leaking when the tank gets low, so I just make sure to keep it topped up ;)
Awesome. Hoping they ship them quick the price was right $6.99 with free shipping I couldnt pass that up. Hoping they will work in my matrix also

VU Sponsors