VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol wtf is that thing? ugly as hell especially with that giant logo on the front.. no thanks

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another mod to join the Kanger K Box. And to think that Aspire is planning to sell it between $50-60 for only 1900 mAh battery and an ugly rotary knob right next to the 510 connection. Turning the knob is going to be a lot of fun with your tank sitting right next to it and using a sub ohm atomizer is a sure way to promote intimacy with your battery. This is going to be a sinker.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That thing would have to be in the 30 buck range.

That's what I was thinking. For $30-35 yes. Only remove the big knob, place a wattage button on the side, bring the screen on top enlarge it and place it horizontal and remove the ESP 30. Everything else is workable.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's amazing some of the crap that gets sold in physical shops. That's where this will sell. The online community knows better. Most shops and shop customers are clueless. There's two completely separate markets in the vape world. The people in one of my local shops have never heard of kayfun, hana, nemesis, etc. They see my gear and have no clue what it is. And I'm talking about the employees, including the manager.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I was thinking. For $30-35 yes. Only remove the big knob, place a wattage button on the side, bring the screen on top enlarge it and place it horizontal and remove the ESP 30. Everything else is workable.
So basically, you think the carbon fiber is ok :)

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, I wouldn't give $30 for that.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So basically, you think the carbon fiber is ok :)

I do like the carbon and the shape but that's about it. Aspire could have done a much better job with it if they weren't in such a hurry to put anything out there to compete with the most popular devices. I'm sure there will be people who will buy it for $60 but I think most will pass.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I honestly like the knob concept- being able to manually dial in is kinda analog cool to me- but the placement and aesthetics of the thing is not ideal IMHO....

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I honestly like the knob concept- being able to manually dial in is kinda analog cool to me- but the placement and aesthetics of the thing is not ideal IMHO....
I think a knob would fit a steampunk mod. Not sure about this one. Would actually expect some really slick futuristic looking was of activating it. Something innovative.

EditedMushroom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I work for a small shop and I know crap like this won't sell well when we have better mods for cheaper prices. It looks like aspire should stick to the tank and ego market.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Small battery capacity + knob + graphics = NO

VU Sponsors