Become a Patron!

aspire cleito

swypych1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up the aspire cleito, the flavor on it is by far the best ive tasted in a tank.

brassic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must second this, I wasn't really sure about the pre-built coils just because I always figured making them yourself would be the way to go. But damn I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the flavor on this tank. Now one thing that kind of pisses me off about this tank is that there is no TC coils for it so it really limits people to power mode, in addition to this if you do chain vape off it the top will get hot. I guess that's why they give those weird rubber top sleeve things to keep it cool, but all in all its an amazing tank for the price.

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I must second this, I wasn't really sure about the pre-built coils just because I always figured making them yourself would be the way to go. But damn I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the flavor on this tank. Now one thing that kind of pisses me off about this tank is that there is no TC coils for it so it really limits people to power mode, in addition to this if you do chain vape off it the top will get hot. I guess that's why they give those weird rubber top sleeve things to keep it cool, but all in all its an amazing tank for the price.

Most people I know who have tried temperature control weren't fans, so maybe they didn't include it because they didn't find it necessary.

Also, I'm sure they will eventually release TC coils. The tank is very new, and I think they only have 2 options for coils right now, a .2 and a .4 that use kanthal. Give it a month or so and you'll probably see TC coils.

I just ordered my cleito from giantvapes.com along with some juice...can't wait until it gets here :D

VU Sponsors