Become a Patron!

Aspire Cleito Coils

wesley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking to pick up one of these two tanks but not sure which one. If you have either or both I'd like to know what they like and what they don't like about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cubis for me. The over all design of the tank is a game changer. The last 10 days I've spent about $450 on vapeware and supply's. Once I recover from that. I will be getting another Cubiod and stick a Cubis on it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got both the SS Cuboid & Cubis today but haven't tried them yet, new batteries are charging.
No button rattle anyhow:D.

I like the overall design of the Cubis but...
I don't like not having rebuildable heads available.
I'm not gonna keep buying new ones so I'll wait and maybe they will make a rebuildable head eventually.

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got both the SS Cuboid & Cubis today but haven't tried them yet, new batteries are charging.

I'm not gonna keep buying new ones so I'll wait and maybe they will make a rebuildable head eventually.

Your going to like the Cuboid. Mine is SS and does have the button rattle. Otherwise it vapes great on NI/TC and standard pills.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

People are saying that you can rebuild the .5 heads pretty easily. Not sure about the others yet.

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
I have a cleito and love it so far, I've only had it for a few days but the flavor and vapor production are great. The coil design and top fill are awesome.

janne303

Member For 4 Years
Wifey got a strange plastic taste from her Cubis. Tested the 0.5 and the 1.5 and same taste. She says it tastes like 3 times less than her subtank mini rba. I tested it with my ejuice and got similar taste as the joyetech ego mega tank.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd get the evic, just a few more dollars for if you want more power a few months from now. I'd look at cubis or cleito before the arctic, not having had long coil life with arctic. Maybe also consider the Triton 2, given the range of coils for a variety of vaping styles.

The Vapecrawler search engine is a good place to look. I don't order from China, especially now with their New Year holiday.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Airflow on the Cubis is a bit too airy for me (MTL), even with the 1.5 clapton head.
It's fairly close tho.
So if your a MTL type vaper, I'd keep looking.

But I'm really liking the Cuboid so far.

VU Sponsors