Aspire BVC REPLACEMENT COILS.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not a bad deal, but buyer beware, they will not fit the Nautilus or Mini..(read the fine print)

Bluzrif

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I just finished a full day of vaping on my Aspire ET-s. That in itself is a feat because while I was initially attracted to them (enough to buy 6 of them) the BDC coils ultimately left me wanting. I can't remember when I first noticed the intermittent dry plasticy hits, but once I did ...my search for another small portable tank began again.
A few weeks back I ran across a Facebook post advertising BVCs for non Nautilus. I had heard that the Nautilus BVCs were a much improved experience and thought I'd give the new BVC for non Nautilus coils a whirl. long story short ....perfect V, perfect T, perfect F .........Mouth hit , lung sweller, 3.2 to 5 on a 1.8ohm all past the test. Time will tell on longevity, but so far all good...The cost is a few $ more than the BDCs but well worth it if you're looking for a traveler that won't leave you staring at your device with "the face". These ought to be extremely popular. .JJ

Last edited:

VU Sponsors