Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis on a mech mod....?

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, I've heard lots of good things about the Aspire Atlantis tank that has recently come out. However, everyone that I see that is using it is running it on a regulated mod with the watts really cranked up. Unfortunately I don't have a regulated mod but I'm wondering if the Atlantis will perform well on a mech mod? Anyone out there running the Atlantis on a mech mod, or know someone that is, and if so how well do you like it?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It does quite well on my dual 18650 boxes. I will say that it really comes into it's own when pushed around a wee bit.

i have a Zero Mod DNA 30 and a Black Angel mech mod w/18650. I will say that the mech mod is a bit more consistent with the Atlantis.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's tricky with hybrid mec mods, but my old Cartel 18650 worked great with it.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it does okay. It works great with a freshly charged battery for about an hour. You can really tell the difference after vaping on it for a bit. I did end up ordering the Sigelei 150W so I know that Atlantis will work great with it. I've really been favoring my Lemo on my mech mod over my Atlantis on it, but none the less it gets the job done. Funny how picky we get after figure out what suits our needs lol.

Yes! The Sigelei 150W is a great find that I'll be ordering soon as well. Reviews on it to this point are quite impressive. I was debating on either the IPV 3 or the Hana Mod DNA 40 (for the temp control). I believe that the S150 is probably going to be the one to go with since it'll have enough power to run everything from my Hobo 2.1, Kayfun V4 and the Atlantis.

VU Sponsors