Become a Patron!

Arrow: Stephen Amell Posts Emotional Goodbye to Emily Bett Rickards

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Stephen Amell, who portrays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, posted an emotional goodbye to Arrow co-star and Felicity Smoak/Overwatch actress Emily Bett Rickards, who is leaving the show prior to its eighth and final season.

Posted on Instagram, the photo shows Amell and Rickards together, along with a heartfelt caption. The post also indicates today marks the first day of filming for the final episode Rickards will appear in, though the final episode of Season 7 is set to premiere relatively soon: May 13, 2019.

"For me... August 3rd, 2012 is the most important day in the history of our show,” writes Amell. "It was the first day I worked with Emily. Her energy and the vibrancy she gave to Felicity Smoak is only surpassed by what she personally gave to me. She was a co-worker that became a best friend. So on the first day of our last episode together, I’d like everyone to know how deeply I appreciate the past seven years. EmBett... We wouldn’t be here without you. I love you. And I cannot wait to see what you do next."

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors