Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Why all the heat? Where did it begin?

I’ll do my best to tell it here, including my own shit. When pushed too far (esp.by a liar) I fight real dirty; not proud of my ‘don’t let go’ emotional bent. When I fluk up at someone, and realize I was wrong, I bow my head and admit it… and move on. But if I’m personally attacked without reason or remorse, I’ll devote myself to destruction aiming for that held most dearly, the money. But that’s just me. Bullies in authority suck.

I came to VU in early ’15 to a rough welcome. After receiving a flavorings shipment from a vendor that stank like all hell, I posted a thread asking for help. It was a wicked nasty stench… couldn’t even bring it in the house nasty. It was horrific. (My post box manager even warned me not to have things sent that stink up their building!) I contacted the vendor first who accused me of trying to scam him outta the ~$30 worth of flavorings. I quickly returned them only to have him come here and claim the package didn't stink at all... Oh.

I did not name the vendor in my thread but I posted a pic of the bottle with no label.

But the vendor popped up and in my thread and named himself! MamaJs. He claimed everybody knew that was his bottle! He also posted details of my transaction.

And “moderator” Whiskey sprang into action… Turned out she’s friends with Will and gleefully moved my (first) thread into the Pit and led the mob-attack. Fuck that…

I wouldn’t play in my ‘moved to the mudpit’ thread anymore but I went to the MJs thread and trolled the truth in there. The more I was attacked in the mudpit, the more I would respond in the MJs thread. Whiskey angrily and repeatedly threatened to ban me if I didn’t return to her now mudpit thread… But that wasn’t gonna happen.

Whiskey’s mudpit lynching continued and I continued responding the MJ’s thread in spite of her threats to ban me if I kept fucking with her friend, Will. And ban me she did.

Truth being what it is applies to me too I suppose, and after the mod/mob attack and the whisky-ban, I was ready to escalate… I went after Will’s business

The more she attacked and encouraged others to attack, the more I went after him on the web. I avoided sites that were hosted by his Mrs, deluding myself into believing this was gentlemanly and just. The truth is none of that ever should have happened... and I maybe escalated it a little...

There was evidently some stuff going on behind the (mod/admin) scenes here. They had heard what I was doing to Will outside of VU but never spoke of it in the open forum. Neither did I until now. IMO, everybody should make it a point to jack up those few who treat noobs asking for help badly…

(It later turned out the stank was the acetyl pyrazine. That is one thing that shouldn’t ever be sent or placed in those old school rubbery plastic bottles. The smell leached through the plastic into the package contents and padding and mosta the rest of my zip code...
clip_image004.png
It was my first experience with AP. <OhMy Gak>)

To her credit, and I’m sure above some objections, Tyger restored me as a member. (but never admitted to me even privately, that her moderator’s attack was wrong) I relaxed and things went back to normal for a long time. I became friends with some of the members who had previously been in on the poo-flinging. I especially like those who later expressed regrets to me privately after deciding I wasn’t quite as monstrous as the earlier reports had indicated.

Months later, I forgave, sent a PM, and patched things up with Whiskey. And just like Tyger said, all was well for months… until the next ladymods behaving badly episode...

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
This thread was posted because Whiskey has just removed my ability to edit my own posts or post pics.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread was posted because Whiskey has just removed my ability to edit my own posts or post pics.

Again with the paranoia, Shark Vape. Neither Whiskey, nor any of the moderators have the access to make that change. I do. And I did.

Actions have consequences.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Seriously... who on the planet thinks this person is qualified to moderate others?

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Actions have consequences.
Aww cut it out T. Actions only have consequences if you're not a moderator.

And it was Whiskey who initiated it and we both know it. And so does everybody else.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aww cut it out T. Actions only have consequences if you're not a moderator.

And it was Whiskey who initiated it and we both know it. And so does everybody else.

That's a matter of perspective. From where I sit, you antagonized certain parties until they simply had enough of your dog and pony show.

Just because you assume something, doesn't make it so..... and that's been your problem from the get-go..... but you doggedly refuse to allow yourself to be confused with facts.

I'm sorry that you forced this outcome. I still hope you'll turn back and let go.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I'm sorry that you forced this outcome.
How'd I do that?... or is this another one of those 'difficult to answer' questions...

You point fingers & make wild accusations... Back it up for once. ;)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That's the funniest stupid comment yet....... if this was ECF, you'd have been "moved on" months ago..... no one would have given you a fraction of the time of effort we/I have.... and despite your plaintive braying, you know it.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Looks like ya missed the question again T.
Here ya go.....

How'd I do that?... or is this another one of those 'difficult to answer' questions...
You point fingers & make wild accusations... Back it up for once.
;)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like ya missed the question again T.
Here ya go.....

I have.... time and again. I haven't pointed fingers, that's your claim to fame, dear. You blame everyone and anyone for the fact that you
a) can't mind your own damned business
b) can't let go of a misconception even when the truth hits you like a brick in the forehead
c) are like a pitbull with lockjaw once you sink your teeth into a personal vendetta
d) are proving that you're only here for one reason at this point: to flail about thrashing your arms, gnashing your teeth, and braying like a donkey in a well

Simply put, my job is to endeavor to keep this forum a mostly pleasant place for all to visit, and as co-owner I have the responsibility and latitude to do that as I see fit. I do NOT answer to you. You can demand a justification until the cows come home, but as previous discussions and explanations have clearly fallen on deaf ears, I'm not about to waste the keystrokes, yet again, to categorically dispel each of your never-ending grievances.

Good day, sir.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
That's a matter of perspective. From where I sit, you antagonized certain parties.....
Did I? Ya mean like this?

Admin: Image Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors