Become a Patron!

Arizona Punchbowl

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you been to Arizona? They have vast fields where they grow rocks and cactus. Amazing. Almost as amazing as Inawera's Kaktus flavor which I am finding more combinations to mix with the exciting flavor.

This mix is just in time for those warmer days of summer and is far more fabulous then the lesser known and not as flavorful, "Arizona Stale Boring Office Water Cooler" mix. The party and fun always happens around the punchbowl even at Tupperware parties. You and your friends will be vaping up a storm which is ok as you can always make more.

Strawberry FW - 4%
Raspberry v2 Cap - 1%
Watermelon TP - 3% (Tasty Puff, not the other TP)
Kaktus INW - 2%
Kiwi Double TFA - 3%
Menthol 10%PG TFA - 0.5%

Shake N Vape. Base of 40/60 PG/VG and VT nic. The Menthol is low as it's job is to perk up the fruit flavors. You can always boost it for more of a cooling effect as well as that Koolada stuff. I wanted a good tasting no frills flavor to offset all the wacky flavors I make for myself. Enjoy. .

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been diggin me some kactus last week or two
It's a fun flavor to mess about with. I was just using it in a couple of mixes until I started trying Kaktus in other new mixes. I will need to reorder another bottle soon.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can HIGHLY recommend the kaktus collection at HIC's Mixes.....awesome vapes. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok I'm in, can't wait any longer. My vape budget is is so jacked up lately.
But it's SIX awesome recipes for only $5! Just think of all the money you'll save....:)

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the recipe. I need to get some kaktus and try it.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
While messing about when I was tweaking Arizona Punchbowl, I also made an extended version which I am vaping right now. I did let it steep for over a week, but it could be made as a shake n vape too.
Strawberry FW - 4%
Raspberry v2 Cap - 1%
Watermelon TP - 3% (Tasty Puff, not the other TP)
Kaktus INW - 2%
Kiwi Double TFA - 3%
Menthol 10%PG TFA - 0.75%
Pineapple INW - 1%
Mango FW - 2%
Fresh Cream FA -2%

Not as perky as the Arizona Punchbowl, but it does have more flavors interacting with each other for a more tropical flavor. Same 40/60 PG/VG and VT nic.

VU Sponsors