Become a Patron!

Arghh, who made this?

smokelssjeff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, so I ordered a lot of juice, from a few different vendors last month. And with one of the orders I received a small (5mil) sample of juice with a hand written label on it called "Choc PB Strawb" in 6MG. I absolutely LOVE this juice, but going through all the vendors I ordered from, I cannot for the life of me find this juice for sale. I'm hoping that Someone on here knows where this came from.
I ordered from
Mt Baker
Vista
The Clean Vape
There may have been another vendor or two during the timeframe I got this, but I'm not seeing anythign in my history If anyone could help, I would be Very much appreciated. Thanks for any help!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would email the vendors you purchased from and ask. It may have been added for you to try before adding it to the line and they would probably like to hear some feedback on it.

Ok, so I ordered a lot of juice, from a few different vendors last month. And with one of the orders I received a small (5mil) sample of juice with a hand written label on it called "Choc PB Strawb" in 6MG. I absolutely LOVE this juice, but going through all the vendors I ordered from, I cannot for the life of me find this juice for sale. I'm hoping that Someone on here knows where this came from.
I ordered from
Mt Baker
Vista
The Clean Vape
There may have been another vendor or two during the timeframe I got this, but I'm not seeing anythign in my history If anyone could help, I would be Very much appreciated. Thanks for any help!
It's mostly likely the clean vapes just ordered some of that same flavor from them

VU Sponsors