Become a Patron!

AR-15 mod

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
14 buck clone mod and if you like it then pick up the authentic.
But for the price there is a ton of better options.

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just like seeing stuff other than the typical tube of ss, brass or copper with a random engraving on it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone that wants holes drilled in their mods private message me I will do it for free big small it dont matter I like drilling holes

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had one but sold it... its really too heavy to carry around in your pocket.. and is pretty long with an atty like a kayfun on top..

it does hit like a champ though and is VERY well made.. just saw a video of someone parking their truck tire on the mod and it wasn't even phased lol (not like this is useful but :))

i don't think its really worth 200$ but you can make the decision.. and fyi the clones don't even stack close to the real thing

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
who has mod for sale how me me like buy things ... Bring to scary photo

dmize

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought this Brass ar from eBay from a seller named syleeee . It cost $117 so I thought it had to be a clone. Took it to my local vape shop for there opinion . They confirmed it authentic which was odd to me considering the price (Brass goes for $249.00). But the thing looks sweet. Haven't used it yet though.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought this Brass ar from eBay from a seller named syleeee . It cost $117 so I thought it had to be a clone. Took it to my local vape shop for there opinion . They confirmed it authentic which was odd to me considering the price (Brass goes for $249.00). But the thing looks sweet. Haven't used it yet though.
Bought my VapeWell stuff from syleeee, 1/2 the price, and is authentic.

VU Sponsors