Anyone try this Glassomizer? Looks very interesting

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always on the lookout for new tanks and came across this Peakomizer from Anyvape, the company that brought the popular Davide tanks to the market. I love the Davide tanks so when I saw these it caught my eye. It looks like a well built tank at 3.5 ml, 19mm base, top filling, pyrex glass, stainless steel body, airflow controller with four settings and the best part of it all is that you can use Aspire BVC, BDC coils along with Kanger dual coils, older Aerotank coils and the Evod/Protank coils. Basically an all in one tank to accomodate the Aspire and Kanger coils in one simple well constructed tank. It goes for $30 which is a good price for me and if it vapes well I will pull the trigger but wanted to first get some input from the community to see if any of you had tried it, or own this particular tank. It comes in two different versions SR 036 and SR 253 just slight design difference in top cap, both look great. Only thing I don't like is the juice filling bay being housed off by the bridge where you have tiny holes to feed the juice through, but that's not really an issue I can use my syringe to fill it up. Top filling makes it so much better than having to disassemble the tank, remove from the battery, remove the base, fill her up and then return to where you started. It would be very convenient to have so much flexibility with refills and wide assortment of coils to work with. Anyone try it out or own it?

peakomizer-111-520x245.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw those a while ago somewhere was going to pick one up and got distracted some how, I'd like to know too, how folks like them.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw those a while ago somewhere was going to pick one up and got distracted some how, I'd like to know too, how folks like them.

I'm always late to the game, too many products flooding the market it's hard to keep up. I'm very interested as well and thought you would like something like this too, you can use all your extra coils in this tank. The company is very good and did a great job with the Davide tanks. Hope someone can chime in and give their input. My finger is itching to buy:)

I like everything about it so far, looks great and the perfect size. You'll never have to worry about finding coils for it either. I want to adopt this tank into my family.:D

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With those options I'd be willing to try it, but that seems a little pricey to me for not being totally sure how it performs.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree and sometimes it can get so overwelming to sift through all the choices, I have the Mini David and it's a good little tank too:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife has one and uses the aspire bvc coil heads when she's at work. She likes it better than her kanger aerotank, but not as much as her mini nautilus.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a nice side by side comparison between the two models. Both identical except slight difference in top cap design, which doesn't even matter.
I love the Aerotank which version does she have?

Peakomizer_3.jpg

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree and sometimes it can get so overwelming to sift through all the choices, I have the Mini David and it's a good little tank too:)

We need temperance, the answer to it all. Take a deep breath, silence the mind and tune out. "I will not let my vape addiction control me I will control it." Repeat this mantra and all will be well.

meditate600_1.jpg

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm going to roll the dice on this one. It looks too good to pass up and I have plenty of spare coils to use up. If performance is anything as good as my Davide I will be most pleased.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would spend five more for the Silo.

I was looking at the Mini Lite version, similar to the Nautilus but better steel casing. I like the design and 18mm diameter, two drip tips is a plus for draw options at around $23 it's a good deal but this tank I feel offers so much more in terms of variety and convenience. You are not limited solely to Aspire BVC/BDC but can also use all the Kanger dual coils along with the single coils. All this for only $7 more to me is a solid investment and greater variance for airflow adjustment. The other good thing is that you're not limited to only Nautilus coils, for the larger Silo tank. 3.5 ml and top filling option with vast coil options is a strong selling point for me.

N

Newheart301

Yeah, sounds really flexible too. The Silo doesn't leak, flood, or gurgle. Open an airy.... quite boring to use.... all ya notice is the flavor from the BVC coils.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would consider the Silo over the Nautilus as I had heard people getting better results from the two included mouth pieces. For now, I really want to give this tank a shot especially since there is only $5 difference in price. Glad you like your tank.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I pulled the trigger on this and it's on order. Will let you guys know the results once I receive it and properly put it through its paces. It looks like it's going to be a very good tank and if it works with all the coils mentioned I will be most happy.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will be here on the 12th/Monday. Going into it with no expectations, if it's a win it will be great. If not, I won't cry over spilled milk.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It arrived yesterday and I am thrilled that it's here. Have not had time to test but will do so within the the next two weeks and give everyone my impressions as time permits.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Whiskey, I really wanted to recommend this tank to you but thus far it is not living up to my expectations, so being the honest person that I am, I can't in good conscience recommend it to you. It's been leaking as bad as the Innokin X.I. :(

VU Sponsors