Become a Patron!

Anyone tried E-liq.com ?

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I come across this site and couldn't believe the prices. And I still don't believe them.
1 Liter E-juice costs 35.75 dollars.
I get plastic bottles. or + 6 dollars for glass bottles.
24Mg nicotine.
80/20 PG/VG
And apple flavour.

It costs me around 40 dollars to ship it though, but still. Pretty cheap E-juice.
I know it pays off to make them, but for me I'm not sure.

Since I have to pay high amount of shipping on everything I buy.

Is this legit?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I come across this site and couldn't believe the prices. And I still don't believe them.
1 Liter E-juice costs 35.75 dollars.
I get plastic bottles. or + 6 dollars for glass bottles.
24Mg nicotine.
80/20 PG/VG
And apple flavour.

It costs me around 40 dollars to ship it though, but still. Pretty cheap E-juice.
I know it pays off to make them, but for me I'm not sure.

Since I have to pay high amount of shipping on everything I buy.

Is this legit?

Yes they are legit. If you are not super picky they are fine. For simple mixes they are fine. Their apple pie was good too. I have about 15 tobacco samples from them but still steeping. I have a friend that got a few of the bigger bottles of simple mixes and he likes them for the price.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes they are legit. If you are not super picky they are fine. For simple mixes they are fine. Their apple pie was good too. I have about 15 tobacco samples from them but still steeping. I have a friend that got a few of the bigger bottles of simple mixes and he likes them for the price.
But why are they so cheap? I didn't find much about them but found a costumer that was not happy about the e-juice from them.
She said the taste was bad, and there was some black things in their e-juice.
For that price it would be stupid not to try them. I mean it costs 35 for 1 liter and where I buy from normally it costs me around 300 dollars for 1 liter E-juice.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But why are they so cheap? I didn't find much about them but found a costumer that was not happy about the e-juice from them.
She said the taste was bad, and there was some black things in their e-juice.
For that price it would be stupid not to try them. I mean it costs 35 for 1 liter and where I buy from normally it costs me around 300 dollars for 1 liter E-juice.

I had a friend that tried them, and he said they were not bad not great but he said he was going to order more, so I made a huge order of samples. One of the flavors I ordered (Pumpkin pie tobacco) was out of stock and they called me a couple times keeping me informed and to select another flavor since that one was seasonal. Some people will like them at that price, some will not! Only one way to find out.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their mocha was my absolute favorite, still haven't been able to clone it. And I loved their creme de menthe, tasted identical to the Marlboro smooths I used to smoke. It was hit or miss on flavors with them though. You either love them or hate them, no in between.

VU Sponsors