Become a Patron!

anyone order from seduction-E-juice

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys found this company http://seductionejuice.com and their prices are pretty good right now their having a sale all 120ml bottles for $30 wanted to know if anyone has ordered from them before, and how they are??

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i ordered 2 120ml bottles from them so we shall see, wound up getting fruity pebbles and sj smoothie!!

I rely wanted to love them got fat tail and Sj milk .........let's hope that taste better after that steep cus that kinda suck

the fat tail was it cake batter and creamit was a little overpowering for my taste very heavy on the cake batter not very heavy on the cream and it had a weird smell the SJ milk shared the same weird smell and I got the strawberry right off the bat but again the cream was lacking the smell that it was putting off also came through in the taste not sure if it was something that they're using but it was just off putting for my taste I'm letting it steep and going to try it again in a couple weeks

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@carljr gotcha the fruity pebbles was pretty good in my opinion, but was more on the lemony side!!

VU Sponsors