Become a Patron!

Anyone ever use Vision?

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my Kanger and Aspire VV batteries, but I decided to give the Vision spinner 2 a try. I feel like I have failed, ha...

Loved it weeks 1 & 2 but then it started to not preform as it should have at the voltage it was on...battery life started to also make me lose my mind!

Anyone else or am I the lone spinner 2 victim?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't have much luck with any of the ego size batteries at all. The tops would snap off when I sat in my car,
After a week or two I had gotten a mod.

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yea, I use my mods too but still use VV batteries when I'm lying in bed or sofa

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't get me wrong they are great devices! A good friend of mine has been using them exclusively for 3 years now. I'm just a bull and break shit a lot
They are easily the most important and impactful devices in vaping history.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used protanks on mine quite a bit, wore out a few batteries. The one's I had left I pif'd a long time ago.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f9baf2c982a1d1cf0c937feb618cd305.jpg
This is my little sister about 2yrs ago vaping a Spinner and Protank Mini..being a tootle puffer (MTL) her cloud wasn't very big, but she was thrilled with it, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had mine for about 2 years now with no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An AUTHENTIC Vision spinner 2 is a quality device for what is was designed to do. It works great with a Protank II Mini or other above ohm tanks. It is almost indestructible as I have dropped mine numerous times and even ran over it with my loaded work truck (about 40 tons) and it's still working after 2 years of daily use. I think it has been surpassed in performance with the advent of 5-6 volt/ 15-20 watt pens (18-20 mm diameter) that can make better flavor and vapor production with the same tanks.

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When it comes to VV "stick" or "pen" setups I worship Aspire mini tank (3.5 ml) and aspire 1600mAh VV battery

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When it comes to VV "stick" or "pen" setups I worship Aspire mini tank (3.5 ml) and aspire 1600mAh VV battery
I use a Tesla Spider II with the Nautilus Mini for my work vape, and it is a great set up. 6v 1600 mah pen that puts out awesome flavor and vapor for $17.00 on Fasttech.

VU Sponsors