Become a Patron!

Anyone Dealt With Vaporbeast?

I'd just like to know if any of you have dealt with vapor beast? I may be in the wrong spot for this, but I'd like to say. They are in my opinion a nice place to buy from. They shipped fast. Free shipping on orders over $35 and Prices are Great. Just liked to throw that out there.

www.vaporbeast.com

P.S. I'm not endorsed by them. Just a very satisfied customer. :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did a couple of years back. They did well and I was happy with them.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I've ordered a few times. Great people with excellent customer service!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've ordered from them before, service was good!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They have super fast shipping and the last order I ordered from them two weeks ago they called and thanked me for ordering from them. I will be ordering from them soon.

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from them in the past - quick ship and a free sticker.

So. Many stickers.

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'd just like to know if any of you have dealt with vapor beast? I may be in the wrong spot for this, but I'd like to say. They are in my opinion a nice place to buy from. They shipped fast. Free shipping on orders over $35 and Prices are Great. Just liked to throw that out there.

www.vaporbeast.com

Vapor Beast is a good vendor been dealing with them for a few years, and making this thread is fine but you could of put in here instead, which I can move it into if you like barbaraann72? http://vapingunderground.com/forums/vendor-reviews.79/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a big plus for the Beast from me as well!

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered a chuff cap worth $9 from them. They threw in a sticker and a unicorn bottle with it. Shipped very quick too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my brother is standing out in their parking lot in CA right now.....lol says they are very friendly but don't sell to public on that location, I think it's an ordering and ship location though

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a few things from them and all of them went to a friend as a b-day gift. It was a Kanger Subox Kit, juice and a couple packs of replacement coil heads. After placing the order I emailed them and asked if I could they could include an invoice with out the price listed. A few minutes after the email, I received a call from one of their reps who wanted to confirm the info I had sent and even offered to include a short happy bday note. Very classy. The shipping was a little bit slow but nothing terrible. I have not used them since then as most of my stuff is purchased through My Vapor Store because they ship the same day and I'm an impatient bastard. Over all I'd say they are a great company.

www.vaporbeast.com

I just got done with my first order from them, and not impressed. Maybe I was just the unlucky one. I read all these great reviews and thought I'd give them a try. NOT HAPPY!

1. I paid for overnight delivery. I ordered in the morning on a Saturday and expected a Monday delivery. NOPE! They apparently don't work on the weekends so my delivery wasn't until Tuesday. Had to make a run to the vape shop for juice (my fault for cutting it so close on supply but hey, that's why I paid for overnight delivery)

2. My order arrives on Tuesday, but wait! They are out of my coils for the SMOK V8 baby, how do you run out of those? That's one of the most popular setups. They didn't tell me this till Tuesday after they shipped my order and I get an email. Great! I'm already sucking on a burnt coil waiting for my order. Well off to the vape shop again to buy coils that I expected to have in hand. So great, they will give me a refund for the coils. What about the frustration, gas and time spent having to go to the vape shop.

I thought I was saving time and money, just got a headache and a lot of frustration. I won't be going back to Vaporbeast.com.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used vapor beast quite a few times about a year or so ago and everything went great. A few items were for me and others were gifts... I recently heard they had been bought out by some BT corp so I went to check out their site. First thing I noticed were the prices, everything seemed way higher and the selection was not as good as I remembered. Not surprised to hear the service is dropping off.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been ordering from Vapor Beast for years. No complaints.
And yes they were bought out by someone, I forget who.
Their prices and selection have suffered a bit since they were bought out. But that is to be expected when any company is bought out. They will not get cheaper. It is a business/money/profit thing.

VU Sponsors