Become a Patron!

Anybody use FA Sour Wizard?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have some here now. I wanted to know if anybody has used it. Does it work well with candies and berries? Im assuming .5-1% would be plenty to start, is that right?

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I use it occasionally, like at most .5% for some blue raz flavors and a few others. It's alright, I think there's better sour concentrates, but it's all I have tried thus far.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have some here now. I wanted to know if anybody has used it. Does it work well with candies and berries? Im assuming .5-1% would be plenty to start, is that right?

It's interchangeable with other brands' malic-acid type sour additives.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve looked at it a few times but never clicked the add to cart button. I’ve never had an actual sour eliquid so I have a little doubt that it works. If it does work, I’ll definitely order it. Also sour can dilute some flavors.

@HeadInClouds one thing I’ve never ventured into is citric acid. What are your thoughts on that vs sour flavors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I’ve looked at it a few times but never clicked the add to cart button. I’ve never had an actual sour eliquid so I have a little doubt that it works. If it does work, I’ll definitely order it. Also sour can dilute some flavors.

@HeadInClouds one thing I’ve never ventured into is citric acid. What are your thoughts on that vs sour flavors?

I vape high-VG, so puckery-sour flavor just isn't gonna happen. Sweet-and-tart is possible, though. I prefer getting that effect with flavorings instead of additives. TFA Sweet and Tart, Inawera Cactus, FA Florida Key Lime are some I use like that. If you want to mess with additives, Nude Nic has a good variety. If they don't work out for you in vapes, they're fun to use in candies, popsicles, Jello, mixed in Kool-Aide or sodas... All those additives are much more potent and in my opinion just more fun in liquid (versus vapor) form.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I vape high-VG, so puckery-sour flavor just isn't gonna happen. Sweet-and-tart is possible, though. I prefer getting that effect with flavorings instead of additives. TFA Sweet and Tart, Inawera Cactus, FA Florida Key Lime are some I use like that. If you want to mess with additives, Nude Nic has a good variety. If they don't work out for you in vapes, they're fun to use in candies, popsicles, Jello, mixed in Kool-Aide or sodas... All those additives are much more potent and in my opinion just more fun in liquid (versus vapor) form.

I vape high vg as well. Maybe that’s why it never worked for me. I do have the other flavors you mentioned and recently used cactus in a strawberry margarita that gave it a bit of a sour note. I think I’ll stay away from citric acid for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors