Become a Patron!

Anybody else had terrible Mothers Milk!!!! that does not taste the usual?

I brought 2 bottles of MM 12mg 30ml from www.vapour.co.uk and 1 15ml bottle of OSB
2/3 I have opened and both have been foul. not the usual taste or flavor I'm used to and they seen to be noticeably darker in colour .

I brought them on Black Friday as they was a really good deal seems now too good a deal could these be fake juices?

this was my first and now probably my last from this company has anyone else suffered the same issue?

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
could you post a pic ?
Oh , have you ordered from them before ?
Did you order the same juice ?
Do you have a batch number ?

never ordered from them before just saw a black Friday deal and though damn that's cheap for MM no batch numbers on the bottles , its the same juice Ive been vaping on and off for over a year I'll post a pic soon

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does look dark - what's the nic level? They could be really old stock, or have been exposed to too much light and heat where they were stored...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, that could be part of why it seems dark to me - my wife used to buy it in a 3. Still, I'd reach out to the vendor and see if they're willing to take a return or anything...

no answer to phone calls or emails to the vendor. looks like a Paypal claim to me. I have even contacted SB I hate having paid for bad juice, sure I have loads of juices I have bought that I plain just don't like , they sit in my steeping cupboard gathering dust.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but Suicide Bunny is stupid expensive - even if you got a deal on it it was probably still stupid expensive. And you know what it should taste like - back when I bought liquid I had plenty of $5 bargain bin finds that I didn't like and either powered through them or pitched them, depending on how bad they were - figured those were my bad. This isn't.

VU Sponsors