Become a Patron!

Any good/unique flavor ideas

Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to diy juice. so far I have made about 10 different mixes and they turned out pretty good after steeping. What I am looking for is different flavors I could mix to create a excellent but unique vape experience. Any feedback is greatly appreciated:D

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For T.A.P., I use Capellas and mix at 4/3/3 percentage wise for a total of 10 percent flavor, but whatever floats your boat, the flavors go *very* well together. Play around and have fun. Shake and vape too so that's always nice although it does mellow / harmonize a bit after a few days. I'm impatient though so I mix, whiz with the milk frother and into the tanks it goes ;)

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I suppose you could go to the recipe section and start with many recipes posted there. They are mostly FA. I would imagine you would find some that might interest you. Reddit also has lots of recipes in the DIY juice section. Your post was a little "broad" so I don't know what you like. But if you are willing to read...you will find lots of very valuable information in all the DIY forums.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm... I have not tried capellas flavors but have heard they were super concentrated.
I find CAP flavors to be much weaker than FA - there are still some good ones there, though.

Now, for unique flavors - I know someone makes a bacon flavor, and someone else a hot dog - all you need is to find some mayonnaise and you've got yourself a TJ dog!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
crab was a very "unique" flavor lol

I believe that everyone who starts a thread like this without reading the recipe section should have to do 2 hits of crab for every thread they post as an initiation! Either that or wllmc's two all time favorite vapes...Roasted Chicken or Bread! LMAO

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wish there was a gravy flavor

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I believe that everyone who starts a thread like this without reading the recipe section should have to do 2 hits of crab for every thread they post as an initiation! Either that or wllmc's two all time favorite vapes...Roasted Chicken or Bread! LMAO
Wait just a min.......he makes a Roasted chicken juice...and if so does he make ...a....wait for it.........Ranch juice????

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

VU Sponsors