Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Vaporesso Swag Kit Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony vapes back with my review of the Vaporesso Swag Kit. Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review from Vaporesso

Introduction:
The Vaporesso Swag Kit is a tiny single 18650 mod with an included NRG SE sub ohm tank. The tank is 22mm which is the largest the swak mod can fit due to the battery cap. It’s one of the smallest mods i’ve seen making it very portable. It’s available in 4 colors black with black frame, black with blue frame, orange with SS frame and black with SS frame. The tank is only black or SS so not a full match but the o-rings do match the mods.

Manufacturer's Specs: Mod
  • Dimensions: 75mm by 48mm by 25mm
  • Single High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
  • Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
  • Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
  • Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
  • Innovative OMNI Board 2.0 Chipset
  • Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
  • Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
  • Customized Curvature of Temperature (CCT)
  • Customized Curvature of Wattage (CCW)
  • Smart VW Mode
  • Bypass Mode
  • Real Time Clock Setting
  • Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
  • Durable Aluminum Alloy Construction
  • In-Mould Labeling (IML) Injection - High-Resistant
  • Top-Loaded Battery Cap - Threaded
  • MicroUSB Port - 2A Fast Charging
  • 510 Connection
Manufacturers Specs: Tank
  • Special Edition
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 3.5mL Juice Capacity
  • Superior Stainlesss Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
  • GT Cores - Features cCell Ceramic & Traditional Cotton
  • 0.3ohm GT cCell Core - rated for 25-40W
  • 0.4ohm GT 2 Core - rated for 45-80W
  • Smooth Dual Bottom Airflow Control
  • Twist Open Design - Convenient Top-Fill
  • Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
  • 510 Connection
Included in box:
  • 1 SWAG 80W Mod
  • 1 NRG SE Sub-Ohm Tank
  • 1 0.4ohm GT 2 Coil Head
  • 1 0.5ohm GT cCell Coil Head
  • 1 Replacement Glass Tube
  • 1 MicroUSB Cable
  • Instructional Manual
Pictures and test results
Spreadsheet:
GIqzMVb.png

Stock Shot colors:
swag_kit_s01.jpg

Size comparisons

3tXG1xM.jpg

0YqVfFY.jpg

Handchecks:

azyrXWe.jpg

Box and contents
xIjLsuy.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this kit i was surprised at how small it is. One of the smallest mods i’ve seen and it’s the “pico” style with the battery cap so it’s overall shorter than an 18650 battery without the cap. It takes a 22mm atomizer max so the included tank is 22mm. The NRG SE tank uses the same coils and is pretty much the same tank as the NRG but smaller. The plus and minus buttons are on the side which took getting used to and the menu button is on the front as well as the fire button. It felt like an odd set up for sure. The menu set up is is just like the original revenger and not very intuitive. Overall i was pretty 50/50 on it liking the size but not liking some limitations and the menu system

Performance
Before we get into performance i have a little story. Since i don’t have many 22mm atomizers and the ones i use for testing are all bigger as i need to have massive builds in them to test the 200+ watt mods out there, i knew testing would be a struggle. So i searched for some 22mm heat sinks and sadly nobody carries them in the US so i had to buy from ebay. And then it came and still was too short, so i had to buy a second one from ebay again. Stacking 2 of them allowed for a bigger tank. Sadly the heat sinks were poor quality seriously don’t buy vape stuff from ebay) and i couldn’t even use them so there was a wasted 15 bucks trying to do this review. So after that i decided i had to settle and couldn’t do my full sweep of testing. I also didn’t test temp control for the same reason. I did want to get some data so i did run 1 batch of testing with a .15 ohm build. In that limited testing the mod performed great in power mode never being off by more than 3 watts. I tested it at max (80), 60, 40, and 20. The results were 80,58,43 and 21 so pretty dam accurate. It also reached the 80 watts advertised so it’s accurately rated as well. That’s all i could from my testing on this mod so i’m mostly reviewing it as a kit more than anything

NRG SE tank
I’m not going to go into too much detail as i already reviewed the NRG tank and this is just a mini version that uses the same coils. It is a standard bottom air and has the same swink back top to refill with 1 good sized fill hole. The tank itself is pretty nice but the coil performance again left me underwhelmed. The .5CCell never gave any good flavor for me. The .4 GT2 which is best 55-65 watts gave some good flavor at 50 watts but burnt out in a day. Still it’s a nice little tank that takes the “baby beast style” coils so I like the tank itself i’d just recommend using other coils in it.

Other Usage Notes
I didn’t do a disassembly on the mod, i couldn’t even find a screw anywhere on the mod to take it apart. I’m guessing they are under the panels but i couldn’t get them off and didn’t want to try too hard and damage it as i’m giving it away to someone once i finish my review. The panels were too smooth for a plunger to stick to them too and didn’t have any gaps for a pry tool. Enough about that, the menu system is the same as the revenger which means holding menu to cycle through modes. When in a mode you need to click menu 3 times for more options such as switching between straight power or watt curve mode. Watt curve mode does work well and is a nice feature. But the menu system needs some refining for sure. It’s not very intuitive or easy to use. The battery tray is coated for an extra level of protection which is nice. It’s a very light and small mod and easy to tip over like the tarot pro was.

Pros:
  • really small and portable
  • Included tank is nice
  • Power mode performance
  • color options
  • screen is bright
  • tank uses “baby beast” style coils
Cons:
  • clunky menu
  • 22mm atomizer max
  • Gt coils are not very good
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this kit or not. I Don’t like to do hard yes or no, and this one falls into the 50/50 for me. I wouldn’t advise against it as the power performance was good, but i couldn’t recommend it with many atomizers being larger than 22mm these days it was an odd choice to go that route and limits what you can put on it. Still with that said, it’s not a bad little starter kit thanks to the coil compatibility on the tank so take what you will from it.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here googlesheet this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank Vaporesso for sending me these for the purpose of this review.

VU Sponsors