Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Vapesoul Vone Kit Tech Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Vapesoul Vone kit. Disclaimer: This Product sent to me from heavengifts.com

Introduction:
The Vone kit is a kit from Vapesoul. It features a dual 18650 230 watt mod and a 2.5ml capacity sub ohm tank that takes the “baby beast” style coils. The mod features a large 1.3” color screen, power, TC for SS, Ti, Ni, and 2 TCR memory settings and a supposed bluetooth feature. It’s available in 2 colors gunmetal with yellow trim and black with red trim. The included tank comes in black with o-rings that match the mod’s trim

Manufacturer's Specs: Mod
  • Material: Zinc Alloy
  • Size: 85.5 x 53 x 31mm
  • Display : 1.3 inch HD IPS Screen
  • Battery: Dual 18650 batteries (not included)
  • Charging: Micro USB Port
  • Power range: 10 - 230W
  • Input Voltage: DC5V/1-2A
  • Color: Gun Metal/Black
  • Resistance: 0.1 - 3ohm
  • Temperature range: 100 - 350℃/212 - 662℉
  • Thread: 510 thread
Manufacturer's Specs: Tank
  • Material: SS
  • Size: 25 x 54mm
  • Coil: 0.15ohm quadruple coil (best 50w-110w)
  • Tank capacity: 2.0ml
  • Thread: 510 thread
Included in box:
  • 1 x Vone mod
  • 1 x Vone tank (2.0ml)
  • 2 x Vone coil
  • 1 x Extra glass
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x User manual
  • Spare parts
Pictures and test results
Test Chart:
olMvCJx.png

Spreadsheet:
m8S8QOG.png

Stock Shot Colors:
Vapesoul-Vone-230W-Bluetooth-TC-Kit_02_3fb0c2.jpg

Stock Shot Tank:
Vapesoul-Vone-230W-Bluetooth-TC-Kit_02_34eba6.jpg

Size comparison 1:
yrrV045.jpg

Size Comparison 2:
FtdAufx.jpg

Hand Check:
g8rmVUw.jpg

Tank:
OlgS4yw.jpg

Box:
kEJMMJg.jpg

Accessories 1:
SyAfSs7.jpg

Accessories 2:
gpwxTnj.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this Mod, I really liked the packaging on it. It’s similar to the sx mini and vaporesso mods and presented really well. The mod itself has a really nice color screen and is comfortable to hold and an average size for a dual battery mod. I like the large fire button that’s slanted as well, makes it comfortable as a thumb fire for sure but can also be pressed on the side as well or squeezed like a fire bar. It works really well and is clicky. I like the looks and design on the mod as well. The menu system is a little different in how it has 2 menu’s but we’ll talk about that later. It has side plus and minus buttons and the mod is solid with no rattle on any buttons. The battery tray is a bottom style hinged door. It opens and closes easily with no gap and works well. It’s not feature rich in that it lacks curve and pre-heat options but it does have all the temp modes (Ni, SS, Ti, and 2 TCR memories) Overall out of the box i was pretty impressed with the mod. The tank is very similar to a baby beast except it has a different top fill method. Instead of the push down and swivel like the baby beast it has a locking mechanism where you press 2 buttons and it pops it open and swivels. Then you line it up and push it down to lock it.

Watt Mode Performance
Let’s get into some data. Resistances for this mod’s testing were done at .11, .16, .2 and .51 for the high resistance test. The mod reads resistance live and mostly accurate but can be .01 how to .03 low at higher resistances. The wattage testing points were max watts (230), 200, 150, 100, 75, 50 and 25. At .11 ohms the mod maxed out at 130 watts and 34 amps. The 34 amp limit is low for a dual battery mod. Most dual mods can do around 40 these days and many up to 45ish. I would have liked to see it higher. The rest of the testing it hit low 1-3 watts except at 25 where it was 1 watt high. At the .16 test it maxed out at 180 watts (34 amps) and the rest of the testing hitting low from 3-10 watts except at 25 where it was dead on.

For the .20 test it maxed out at 180 watts and the rest of the testing hitting high 1-5 watts except at 50 where it was dead on. For the high resistance test of .51 it maxed out at 92 watts and 6.837 volts. For the rest of the testing it was never off by more than 2. My max wattage overall was 180 so it does fall way short (50 watts) of it’s advertised 230. Normally i give an ok to the “200+” watt mods if they reach 200 but this falls even short of that.The max amps (34) is low for a dual battery mod where nowadays most are around 40-45. Maybe a year or 2 ago it would be average but as of now it’s pretty low as most i test lately are around 40 or more so as of now i consider 40 the new “average” for dual mods. The 6.837 volts is decent as many duals are around 7v in that test. The mod also got pretty hot about halfway through my testing. Not unsafe hot and it didn’t cut off, but hot enough for me to give it a 15 min break to cool down. The output was shaky and had a weird signal and spent a lot of time hunting voltage but was consistent. While most mods hit their output almost right away this mod spent roughly half a second hunting voltage before settling in which is too long IMO. Overall I find this to be a below average performer in power mode mostly due to the hunting and low amp limit and overstated specs.

Temperature Control
Using SS316 wire with the default SS mode. I tested 6 builds ranging from single round spaced single and dual coils, to fancy single coil and Fancy dual coil builds as well as one SS430 build in DIY mode (TCR of .00138). With all builds I found the mod to work pretty good. It has great dry hit protection, the throttle isn’t too hard and it’s smooth and not pulsy at all. The ramp up time is great if you set your watts high. It has a 120 watt limit in TC mode. I have no complaints about it except it is really on the weak side, roughly 100F lower than most so best range is about 500-580f depending on your preferences. I like a warm vape personally and found around 540F to be good for me. Overall it’s a great performer in TC that just hits really weak so you need to turn your temp up about 100F higher than usual. As seen in the pic i’m vaping a roughly 80 watt build in the solomon RTA set at 120 watts and 540F and it’s a great vape, exactly what you want out of temp control.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Other Usage Notes
The mod is built really well. It’s really solid but also a little lightweight. I love the large fire button on the slant it’s like the tesla nano 120. The screen is bright and looks great and has all the info you’d want including individual battery monitors mode resistance live voltage and a puff timer. It has 2 menu systems. One for the mod itself via 3 clicks which adjust the screen settings and has the upgrade firmware option. The actual usage mode menu system is accessed via holding plus and minus down where you can then scroll through the modes. When in TC mode holding them down will 1st let you change wattage and you keep holding after that to access the menu and change the modes. Using TC auto locks resistance as well. The mod can handle a 25mm atty without overhang. It has some kind of bluetooth feature as well. The app is accessed via QR codes on the box. You won’t find it by searching the store (the app name is in chinese) i tried the apple one on my iphone and it couldn’t find it even with the QR code however i was able to find and install the android one on my android phone. The mod however wouldn’t connect to the app (the app couldn’t find the mod at all) so I say it doesn’t work

Vone tank
The Vone tank included is a small sub ohm tank that’s 25mm diameter and uses baby beast style coils. It has adjustable bottom airflow and a 2.5ml capacity. The included coils (2 come in the box) are the same .15 ohm best 50-110 watts. Personally i found them best around 75 watts. At around 80 is where they start to be burnt quickly. Under 70 they lack flavor and vapor so 70-75 is my best range and i used it at 75 mostly. I was able to get 2 weeks off the coil (only used one of them) and it was still good and probably had a few days left in it so above average coil life. The flavor was also above average and about on par with the baby beast (t6 or t8) ello (hw coils) frogman , and fantasy mini coils of similar wattage. Which makes it better then the gnome, exo s, and procore coils for this style.

I do really like the top cap with the button press to unlock. It’s really easy to open and close and gave me no issues personally. I do have a buddy of mine reviewing it as well that said he had the tank pop open in his pocket so i thought i should mention that, but i had no such issues personally. The 2.5ml capacity is a bit on the small side for a 25mm tank and the fill hole feels a bit small by today's standards. Not easy to fill without a dripper or fine point bottle. All the threading was good and i got no leaks or anything. The drip tip is removable however not a standard size. It’s bigger than a 510 and smaller than an 810 so finding a replacement can be difficult. Overall I do really like the tank save for the small capacity.

Pros: Mod
  • Build Quality
  • Looks and size
  • Temp Mode Performance
  • Big color Screen
  • Easy menu system
  • comfortable shape
  • Large Slanted Fire button
Cons: Mod
  • Watt mode performance
  • bluetooth doesn't work
  • runs hot at high watts
Pros: Tank
  • coil performance
  • baby beast style coil
  • top fill method
Cons: Tank
  • small capacity
  • non standard size drip tip
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this kit or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no but even though i really like the temp mode performance i’m gonna have to lean towards the no on this one. It reminds me a lot of the wyvern review I did in the testing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the chip was made by the same company. Both have the large color screen, the good TC performance that runs cool by about 100F and the poor performance in power mode and overrated watts and low amp limit. Much like the wyvern while i personally like the mod, objectively it doesn’t meet my standards for a yes. As far as the tank goes, i like it, it’s a good tank had the mod been better i would say yes to the kit, but to buy the tank separate i’m not sure is an option and there are at least half a dozen other tanks just like it so take what you will from that. I won’t be adding this to my spreadsheet.

his is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank Heaven Gifts for sending me these for the purpose of this review.

The Vapesoul Vone Kit is available here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapesoul-Vone-Kit.html for 72.00

VU Sponsors