Haven't watched the vid yet but I know I like the Nano 120

1dced5c38e31cf8f1a7149cb072fb643.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i do too :)
i gave it a great review.
Just watched the review, happy to see the power is right there, just gets hit with .16 builds. I have never felt it was underpowered even though it is only 120 watts, it fired my TFV12 nicely, no complaints.

I would say the only con I have found is once I slid the battery door open when I finger was underneath it. Luckily my finger was there to keep the batteries from falling out. Only happened that one time though.

For $40 this mod is so damn sexy and works well. Sure TC could work better but I love it as a power mod and the preheat works real well.

I hope they come out with the same steam punk style but in a Alien/Predator form factor, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just watched the review, happy to see the power is right there, just gets hit with .16 builds. I have never felt it was underpowered even though it is only 120 watts, it fired my TFV12 nicely, no complaints.

I would say the only con I have found is once I slid the battery door open when I finger was underneath it. Luckily my finger was there to keep the batteries from falling out. Only happened that one time though.

For $40 this mod is so damn sexy and works well. Sure TC could work better but I love it as a power mod and the preheat works real well.

I hope they come out with the same steam punk style but in a Alien/Predator form factor, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

looking back i should have went more into deal with the preheat function but it's customized watt curvein 1 second intervals for 10 seconds. i don't konw of any other mod that does that fully. i know the ijoy does 3 seconds in .5second intervals and the VOtech chip does a curve but not sure the specs. maybe @Deucesjack remembers from the icon

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks for the great review as always mate absolutely love this mod! Trying to decide which colour to get thinking black one at the moment as its just a slightly darker version of the silver from the pics I've seen

Is that the black version @mjag?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the great review as always mate absolutely love this mod! Trying to decide which colour to get thinking black one at the moment as its just a slightly darker version of the silver from the pics I've seen

Is that the black version @mjag?
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the review, only just seen this.
I got this yesterday & haven't been this impressed with a mod in ages. I get better battery life than any of my mods & it feels like it could last a while. Heavy but so solid :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You are very honest in your reviews, I like that. What do you think of the alien?? It 80 raved about in loads of reviews & I think it's garbage, my first one has a black screen. I got a second which is average at best, the firmware really let's them down!
I like them. They work great in power mode I agent had an issues. The 510 is good everything is wired correctly. Resistance is stable output is smooth and consistent. Only issues is some of them have bad paint jobs and the temp control is garbage. I do have a full review on my channel

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Drool ! I love the silver ! Ahhhh thanks for the review ! I just bought so much .. new tanks new mod ... I spent every dime of my bday money and forgot about this one ! I'm so fired. Ok I'm a few months after saving ...

Lol no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg ! That's beautiful !!! Look better here than on the sites .. thanks for posting the photo !! Drool ! I would get silver too !
Thanks, still love it. only downside is I have accidentally opened the battery door about 3 or 4 times. I always have a finger under the mod though so my batteries haven't fallen out.

That is actually the black, I know it looks silver though, it is more of a light gunmetal color.

Here it is with the gunmetal Captain tank on it

aff798087bfaaf02f0fbc1151f04efbe.jpg

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, still love it. only downside is I have accidentally opened the battery door about 3 or 4 times. I always have a finger under the mod though so my batteries haven't fallen out.

That is actually the black, I know it looks silver though, it is more of a light gunmetal color.

Ahhh I was just asking for a pic ! You rock ! This is so cool ! I'm so bummed ! I saw it and saved it ... ! Damn this is cool and solid ! I love this ! Drool !

Last edited:

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

So cool ! Yeah my new mod I'm tryinto get used to ... I'm used to the buttons on the bottom so I'm reaching on the bottom .. good to know ... thisnone I'll have to keep my hands off lol ... I hold mine that way too ... argh .. well ! I won't have a problem opening the battery-door hehe ! ! Oh I'm in lovel ! I love the tank too! How many mils does the tank hold ? How is the tank on it ?

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like them. They work great in power mode I agent had an issues. The 510 is good everything is wired correctly. Resistance is stable output is smooth and consistent. Only issues is some of them have bad paint jobs and the temp control is garbage. I do have a full review on my channel

I don't use tc so that isn't a problem, I haven't messed with the user feature yet though.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

That is a sexy combo MJag love this mod a lot

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't use tc so that isn't a problem, I haven't messed with the user feature yet though.
I don't either ... use TC :)

He does & got me off them terrible efests!
oh yeah nooo EFests ! Lol I learned a lot here and from Anthony :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would definitely recommend this mod, it's my favourite. After purchasing the mod & two batteries I went back to the shop for two more batteries an it is now my main setup :)
Ahhh I just bought a bunch of stuff ... I got money for my bday last week and I forgot about this mod ! Don't ask me how ! I'll have to save for it ... hey ... do you have the tank too? If so how is the tank ? How big and mils ? Thanks ! I'm so glad becuse I fell in love with it when I saw it last week or so on line ! Damn ! So much better in "real life" kinda .. this pic here rocks !

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh I just bought a bunch of stuff ... I got money for my bday last week and I forgot about this mod ! Don't ask me how ! I'll have to save for it ... hey ... do you have the tank too? If so how is the tank ? How big and mils ? Thanks ! I'm so glad becuse I fell in love with it when I saw it last week or so on line ! Damn ! So much better in "real life" kinda .. this pic here rocks !
I wasn't aware they did a starter kit, I don't have that tank. Was just the mod on its own... besides isn't that an RTA, I'm not a fan of building due to my nerves an how much I shake, I'm using a gold cleito with mine. For factory coils this is in my opinion the most flavourful sub ohm tank, it doesn't look half bad on it either!
I've just tried sending a picture but it said file was too large :(

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't aware they did a starter kit, I don't have that tank. Was just the mod on its own... besides isn't that an RTA, I'm not a fan of building due to my nerves an how much I shake, I'm using a gold cleito with mine. For factory coils this is in my opinion the most flavourful sub ohm tank, it doesn't look half bad on it either!
I've just tried sending a picture but it said file was too large :(
Yeah I don't build either ... I just bought it omg ! See what you guys did ! Hehe i got the antique like his pic ... thanks :) yeah that's to funny i shake too ... always have ... i can still paint but when it comes to fine things I have a hard time.. you should see me thread a needle :p

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't save for mine btw, found it to be quite cheap.
I'm poor I just spent over $150.00 on mods and tanks and now I just bought this ! Omg I'm soooo fired ! Wow ! I had to have it I found a coupon code ... lol it will take a month but .. hey ! And yes I checked it's a reputable place ... I've bought there before :) hehe I'm so excited ! And I have to stop buying things ! I really wanted this the most tho ! Really I did .. ok so mine doesn't come with batteries help? What batteries did you use @SirRichardRear ? Only asking you cause I remeber you said in the vidi that mooch recommends them ... I forgot what they were lol ? Thanks in advance or anyone ? I usually use the Sony VTC5A from liion wholesale :) my only place to shop :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I don't build either ... I just bought it omg ! See what you guys did ! Hehe i got the antique like his pic ... thanks :) yeah that's to funny i shake too ... always have ... i can still paint but when it comes to fine things I have a hard tim .. you should see me thread a needle hehe
You won't regret trust me! It's the best quality mod I own, & yeah I know what you mean! I can manage loads of things but building isn't one... what tank do you use??

VU Sponsors