Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Hexohm 3.0 clone review/tech test

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That thing looks better on the inside than my rx2/3. Let us know how long those vinyl stickers last plz.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That thing looks better on the inside than my rx2/3. Let us know how long those vinyl stickers last plz.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.
So far they still look new. granted it's only been about 3 weeks
In general though vinyl tends to last dam near forever. thats why everyone uses it for decals and such

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So I don't hijak Deuces thread further ...does this run the same internals as the real one SRR? Dunno why clones always worry me a little

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So I don't hijak Deuces thread further ...does this run the same internals as the real one SRR? Dunno why clones always worry me a little
I don't have the authentic to compare but the board looks amazingly built. Even has the craving vapor logo and stuff on the board. The wire is all more then large enough to handle the current and all the connections are very well done. If someone gave me the board and told me it was an authentic board in a 200 dollar mod, I'd believe it. I don't see how the authentic chip could be any better. I'd recommend giving the video a watch I go more into detail with it and show you the board and connections in it as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I don't have the authentic to compare but the board looks amazingly built. Even has the craving vapor logo and stuff on the board. The wire is all more then large enough to handle the current and all the connections are very well done. If someone gave me the board and told me it was an authentic board in a 200 dollar mod, I'd believe it. I don't see how the authentic chip could be any better. I'd recommend giving the video a watch I go more into detail with it and show you the board and connections in it as well.

Looks really good! Vid was great mate

Out of interest how does the battery cutoff work on it? when do you gauge its time to change the batteries? is it a case of set the potentiometer to a set voltage once your batteries no longer perform there it's cuts out (apologies for the nooby question not used one like this before)

Looked like it was series wired pushing above 30a seems bit high even for VTC5a?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Series yes but these are regulated mods not mechs. So at 200 watts/8 (I don't let my batts get below 8 while testing) = 25 amps and was using lg hb6 30 amp batts ;)

As far as battery meter goes there is none. Authentics don't have a volt Meter. I picked this because it does. So you know your output voltage but that's all the info u get. When the batts are low it'll hit weaker like any mod does

Not sure of the battery cut off. I believe between 3.2-3.0

VU Sponsors