Become a Patron!

Antbar AG600, ROCKET & SA8000 Disposables Review By Ben28

Antbar AG600, ROCKET & SA8000 Disposables
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-30 174814 (1).jpg
Antbar is a sister brand of Smoant dedicated to the creation of disposables. In this case I bring you the AG600, the ROCKET and the SA8000. They all have 2% nicotine and I'm not entirely sure if it's eligible. Let's start the review, but not before thanking Chloe from Antbar for sending these products, you can visit her page if you want.

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240329092706.jpg

All three come packaged in rectangular boxes with a striking image of the device. There is individual packaging depending on the flavor we choose. In all of them we are shown some main features, specifically the flavor and a warning about nicotine, which in this case is 2% (20mg/mL).

ReLens_IMG_20240329092746.jpg

When we open the box they all come sealed in a small plastic bag. They also have a seal on the mouthpiece part and on the air inlet part for safety.

Device Inspection

ReLens_IMG_20240329092854.jpg

Let's start talking about the disposable itself from left to right.

On the left we are presented with the AG600, which as its name indicates, will provide us with 600 puffs in this case of a Cream Tobbaco. The disposable has a cylindrical shape with non-rounded edges, and is also made of a material called PC (polycarbonate). It has a 360mAh battery and a 1.1Ω mesh coil powered at 11.8W to satisfy our needs. Its tank is 2mL and, as I said before, it will provide us with 600 puffs.

In the center we find the Rocket, also cylindrical in shape although lower in height than the AG600. This is also powered by a 1.5Ω mesh coil. Its material is a combination of PCTG + TPE. It has a 2mL tank and will give us approximately 600 puffs. Its battery is somewhat higher, about 400mAh.

On the right we find the oldest of the three brothers, in this case the SA8000, which according to the name, will provide us with approximately 8000 puffs. This has a 600mAh rechargeable battery that will drive the 1.1Ω coil at a constant 3.4V. Its tank is 12mL. As for its material, it is made of Aluminum + PCTG. In addition, it has a screen that will indicate the battery percentage and the amount of remaining liquid.

ReLens_IMG_20240329092939.jpg

Here I show you both the mouthpiece protection and the air inlet sticker. Let's remember that it is mandatory to remove them before starting to vape, although I usually keep the silicone mouthpiece to put it on when not in use.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093019.jpg

Below the SA8000 we find its charging port. It honestly doesn't load very fast but it will serve us well for the time we are using it.
P.S; It does not come with a charging cable.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093029.jpg

Here is the screen of the SA8000. As I mentioned before, on the left it shows us the remaining battery and on the right a drop would be shown that would indicate the amount of liquid remaining.

All of these disposables have LED lights that turn on when you take a puff and will flash either when they run out of battery or when it is time to throw them away. I warn you that you should NOT try to manipulate them to charge them unless they are like the SA8000, which is prepared to charge it through its Type-C charging port

Vaping Time
All of these disposables are powered by autodraw and none of them are configurable. We simply have to remove the protections and make way for vaping.

In terms of performance, they all do it in a very similar way. Giving a good flavor and good hit.

Let's talk about flavors;

Cream Tobbaco; The tobacco flavor is not the predominant one, but rather the cream, let's say. It's a much sweeter flavor than I expected but it's not bad at all. Even so, I think the tobacco in this one in particular should be more noticeable. Being of this flavor, I notice some refrigerant molecule, which I shouldn't. In conclusion, it is a fairly sweet flavor with tobacco tones that has plenty of the refrigerant molecule.

Lemon Lime; This is a spectacular lemon flavor. It is not a dessert or sweet lemon or anything like that, but rather a very fruity and juicy lemon that also comes accompanied by an ice effect. This was my favorite of the three they sent me.

Grape Blackcurrant; The red grape flavor of this disposable is very good. Although I must say that I don't notice the blackcurrant, it stays very much in the background. It is accompanied by a cold tone and like lemon, it is not a dessert or drink grape but the fruit itself.

Conclusion
Disposable ones are a good option for someone who is giving up smoking and these are not far behind in any aspect. In any case, I recommend not abusing them and switching to a POD-type device as quickly as possible, since the strong flavors of the disposable ones will make vaping with a POD unbearable later.

VU Sponsors