Become a Patron!

Another juice PIF ...custards, fruits etc

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ladies and gents,

Here is another PIF. Send me your request and address. Id like to get all of this mailed to no more than like 3 people.

Requirement:
  1. Obviously this is for noobies or those with low funds so if you have a ton of stuff, please don't request.
  2. Please have an avatar loaded for the site. Shows effort to join our community.
  3. You need at least 30 posts OR a good intro done in the welcome section.

Juices:

Tk CLouds - Berry Berry Crunch Cereal, 80 mls left of a 100 ml bottle. 85/25 vg/pg, 4mg nic.

VaporFi double expresso. HIGH PG JUICE - 70/30 PG/vg, 18 mg nic. Made for ego or the like.

Vape Wild Juices, all are around 70-/30 vg/pg and 3mg nic:
Smurf Cake, about 20 mls left
Strawberry cotton candy, prob 6 mls
birthday cake, 6 mls
mystery liquid, its some kind of pineapple i think, 8 mls
Peache Guava, 9 mls

Next 4 are from Quack's or something.
all are 6 mg nic. high VG but ratio unknown.
Goose Juice
Gizzard Juice
Quack SNack
Duck's Breath

Look them up if youd like flavor profiles...i am not sure. mainly custard and chocolate.

PM with what you want. Ill split this up into 3 separate mailings to 3 sep people.

8dc57f09_o.jpeg

0e2eef88_o.jpeg

c3763a07_o.jpeg

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow! Thank you! Is the offer still good or do you already have enough people?

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to check out the Tk CLouds - Berry Berry Crunch Cereal, Can't get enough cereal vapes :)

Also the Vape Wild flavors sound right up my alley but if somebody else wants to give them a go please let them have it, I'd be more than happy with just the Berry Berry Crunch. Thanks for doing this.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very generous of you, John. I'm not up for consideration, just wanted to say thanks for giving.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very generous of you, John. I'm not up for consideration, just wanted to say thanks for giving.
This has nothing to do with juice but I just wanted to say that every single time I see your forum name I immediately think of Tombstone...

"I'll be your Huckleberry..."

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would like to try some of these juices if there's still some left.
Damn taptalk. I thought I had already done it

Last edited:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kudos to you John C, very kind offer. You're an asset to this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This has nothing to do with juice but I just wanted to say that every single time I see your forum name I immediately think of Tombstone...

"I'll be your Huckleberry..."
I haven't said it, but have been thinking it for the longest too. I loved me some tombstone. Also I would be interested in trying some custard flavor, but if it is between me and someone else don't worry about me. You have hooked me up already. I will say John C. is a very generous member, and if he says something is gonna happen you can believe it.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yo guys! thanks for the kind words. i have not seen tombstone but i know of...i guess there is a guy named john C on there? lol nice.

Okay I got quite a few PMs and replies, so consider this thread closed unless I reply back saying the requests fell through.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so New to this. I'm confused but won't learn if I don't ask. What's going on here?

scooter

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm so New to this. I'm confused but won't learn if I don't ask. What's going on here?

scooter
John C was PIFing (paying it forward), by offering up some juice to people that might want it. FO FREE!! He's one of those generous people you sometimes hear about. :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'll tell ya what. He wana send me some I'll take it. In fact I'll do better than that, if he sends me some I'll turn around and send some to someone else. I've got a few that's been giving to me that I just don't think I'd like. So I'll pay it forward to. Lets do this

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I no I wish I could find my juice. I've been trying a lot latly now I'm kinda stuck. I've got juice but just not any that I can say is my favorite. Everyone is different I no but there has to be that perfect juice for me But I'm dien here paying for this stuff.

scooter

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I no I wish I could find my juice. I've been trying a lot latly now I'm kinda stuck. I've got juice but just not any that I can say is my favorite. Everyone is different I no but there has to be that perfect juice for me But I'm dien here paying for this stuff.

scooter
lol i know this is true, very expensive to start vaping, and it isn't the gear its the damn juice that kills me. I bought a 30ml of milkman and didn't like it sad stuff

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get to be expensive fast for sure. I've been quit smoking a good while now. But I've got this addictive personality. So now I'm chasing the vape thang. Its better I no much better. Can't get a ciggerate to taste this good for sure. And so far even with up grades because I deal hunt and read reviews I'm doing ok. But what one thinks is great I mite hate. The struggle us real folks. Lol. But I'm hoping yo find my sweet spot soon. And all the taste Vapes I can get I'd love to have. Or just good vape juiece ideas. I like the candysthe best so far. Best one I've got so far to me is a juice called pixie dust from a place in roanoke, Va. From southern vape escape. But I no there better than that out there

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
John C what is your flavor profile anyway. You pif alot, so i wondered if its because you do reviews, or gets lots of stuff from conventions. Or if possibly you are still searching for your perfect vape, but if its just to share let us know what flavors you like. I know you give it out no string attached, but i would love to return the favor to you sometime, and with something you like.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nick, thank you for that gesture. I like custards and fruits mainly..im a huge fan of NET tobacco juices. I dont do reviews and Ive never been to a convention unfortunately. i think i just consider a juice that i dont like that much, to be wasting away on my shelf, is silly...and 3 dollars to send it to someone isnt too big a deal if I have the spare money. Besides I enjoy helping others here. And lately ive been doing a lot of DIY so I have some vendor juices left over.

Plus I think it give some good karma here on VU. I know one guy already is sending me some NET tobaccos, no strings attached. :D

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well you have built karma with me for sure. I will keep any NET tobaccos I get for ya. A buddy is supposed to send me some of those soon and I will send some your way. I haven't really tried custard. At least not bought any. I tasted one, but it wasn't that good. I am planning on getting into DIY myself. Just got info on where to get the stuff to make everything with, but have not checked the site yet.

VU Sponsors