Become a Patron!

Another great Calculator: Juice Grinder

chrisf8657

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys,

I'm the maker of Juice Grinder, yet another eJuice Calculator that's of course Free.
So here's my "shameless plug for the program" LOL -

It does all the basics that eJuice Me Up does, but that is where the similarities end.
It has alot of additional calculators (adjust Nic, flavoring, etc.), can find flavorings
in Recipes, calculates the cost of Mixing, and much, much more. You can export to different
formats, print a bottle label, and Print in different styles. It supports mixing by both
volume and weight, and supports Grams. You can customize the grams and drops ratios too.

You can check it out here:
http://www.cfcsaz.com/personal/juicegrinder/

It's Windows XP or later compatible and requires .NET 4.0 or later.

Also available for a small yearly fee is a Commercial Addin for shops and those that
do batch mixing. If you want you can check it out on the same page by clicking Commercial Addin.

I've received alot of enthusiastic feedback from people and have tried to make this the best
and feature rich calculator available. A couple members from here also suggested to me to come over,
and you guys seem to have a nice community here. Think i'll hang around!

I'd like to personally thank Robert (who's from here) for all his help and suggestions as well.

PS - If you give it a try I think you'll fall in love with it.
Enjoy :-D

grinderss_thumb.png

Last edited:

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can my ejuicemeup recipes be moved to Juice Grinder? I saw the export, but not an import.

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
great idea, I would love to try this, but I keep getting an error that says my screen height is too small (needs 768?) Any suggestions?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just tried executing the .exe file . How do you "run it in a window"?

Create a shortcut on Desktop first.
Then right click on Shortcut.
Click on properties.
You can pick "Compatibility" and set 640x480
or
General Tab
Look for Shortcut Tab at top
Then run box
Set to run Minimized or Maximized

Worth a shot anyway

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, I see how I can do it, by copy and paste right in Juice Grinder one at a time, or maybe using notepad would be faster. I don't really want all of them, just my better ones.

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Create a shortcut on Desktop first.
Then right click on Shortcut.
Click on properties.
You can pick "Compatibility" and set 640x480
or
General Tab
Look for Shortcut Tab at top
Then run box
Set to run Minimized or Maximized

Worth a shot anyway
Thanks, I will give it a try!

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys,

I'm the maker of Juice Grinder, yet another eJuice Calculator that's of course Free.
So here's my "shameless plug for the program" LOL -

It does all the basics that eJuice Me Up does, but that is where the similarities end.
It has alot of additional calculators (adjust Nic, flavoring, etc.), can find flavorings
in Recipes, calculates the cost of Mixing, and much, much more. You can export to different
formats, print a bottle label, and Print in different styles. It supports mixing by both
volume and weight, and supports Grams. You can customize the grams and drops ratios too.

You can check it out here:
http://www.cfcsaz.com/personal/juicegrinder/

It's Windows XP or later compatible and requires .NET 4.0 or later.

Also available for a small yearly fee is a Commercial Addin for shops and those that
do batch mixing. If you want you can check it out on the same page by clicking Commercial Addin.

I've received alot of enthusiastic feedback from people and have tried to make this the best
and feature rich calculator available. A couple members from here also suggested to me to come over,
and you guys seem to have a nice community here. Think i'll hang around!

I'd like to personally thank Robert (who's from here) for all his help and suggestions as well.

PS - If you give it a try I think you'll fall in love with it.
Enjoy :-D

Really nice looking program. Thank you for sharing. I have some mixes that do have more that 8 flavors and this makes it really easy to work with.

Keep vaping!

chrisf8657

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys,

To answer some questions:

The 10 flavor fields was actually requested awhile back, then eJMU added it too.

Thank you for letting me know the High DPI link is broken. I will fix that.

Programming for Android and iPhone is a pain in the ass. The amounts of hoops you have to jump through with both Google and Apple is astounding.
Not to mention on Android most programming is done in a Java-like language, there aren't many programmers AFAIK.

Yes, the installer requires at least 1024x768 resolution - you can change it back smaller afterwards, but the program will be cut off if it isn't at least that resolution. 1024x768 is rather small nowadays too, most monitors are running at the least 1280x1024 or more.

As for importing eJuice Me Up recipes, you can do it two ways quickly:

1. Open the eJuice Me Up file in File -> Open (make sure to select eJuice Me Up in the file type box in Open), and then save it in Juice Grinder Format by going to File -> Save As or
2. Mass Convert all of them in Convert/Backup -> Mass Convert eJuice Me Up Files to Juice Grinder Format. If you only have a specific few, you can copy them to a folder of their own, then use the Mass Converter in that folder.

Press F1 to open Help in the Main Window, it will provide a walk through of everything.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors