Become a Patron!

Another Engraved Box :)

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I just got a Sigelei mini yesterday on my way home from work because I had to drop some samples off at a local B&M and I had an extra tank with no mod to go with it. This time I engraved three sides instead on just the one, as a wrap.
20150521_163842 (Large).jpg
Here's a (bad) composite view of the whole thing:
Sigelei (Medium).png

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Stopped by the vape shop again today to drop off some business cards they had requested. Showed them this box and one of the owners gave me a Sigelei 150 to engrave to honor a friend of his who was killed in Afghanistan. I'm excited and honored to do this project and have decided to do it for him free of charge.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude.....you could pick up some serious cash doing this.

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all,
Sir this is a serious request... I was hit by a car just taking a stroll on my mountain bike last Friday. No broken bones but just ridiculously sore. The real tragedy was my Sigelei 150 in the net of my backpack and got a bit scraped up. It still functions properly but due to my OCD, I was just going to purchase a new one because it is really bothering me. LOL!!!! But seeing how amazing this looks would you consider giving my make Sigelei a make over. I would certainly compensate you. Thank you for your consideration.

WIllie Johnson

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thank you all very much! I just finished the Sigelei 150 and will post it up later today.
@wjohnsonjr , sorry for your accident! Glad you're ok... For the most part. I'd be happy to discuss customizing your 150 for you. Just shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors