Become a Patron!

And the minds at Augvape bring you the Merlin Mini!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's another one floating around somewhere, but I think it got buried. I hear people like this one better than the full sized one, due to the leaking of the other. I'll just wait til you put it up for sale and buy yours. :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's another one floating around somewhere, but I think it got buried. I hear people like this one better than the full sized one, due to the leaking of the other. I'll just wait til you put it up for sale and buy yours. :D

LOL!!! I don't think I would sell....
I know you have one, let's keep this unburied

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!!! I don't think I would sell....
I know you have one, let's keep this unburied

Nope, I don't have the mini. I had a full size, first run Merlin, traded it. I got a 2nd run, hoping it wouldn't leak, but, it did. It sits in a box lonely now.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, I don't have the mini. I had a full size, first run Merlin, traded it. I got a 2nd run, hoping it wouldn't leak, but, it did. It sits in a box lonely now.

Oh that sucks..... I never had the V1, this one was sent to me!!! This one is amazing,I'm not being biased, but so far this tank is legit... I don't even have to open the juice flow control and it drains the tank LOL...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh that sucks..... I never had the V1, this one was sent to me!!! This one is amazing,I'm not being biased, but so far this tank is legit... I don't even have to open the juice flow control and it drains the tank LOL...

I'm hearing really good things about it, so far. Let me know when you don't like it anymore ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol , if they send me the gold , I will send you this one.. $24.99 at vapordna VC10 coupon code come on now HUCK

Someday, I might. Can't spend it just yet. If the flavor is as good as the original, then I KNOW I'd like it. I like that it has build options, too bad it's such a small capacity, but I suppose we have the TPD to thank for that. That way, they can sell to our friends overseas, and still appeal to us.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someday, I might. Can't spend it just yet. If the flavor is as good as the original, then I KNOW I'd like it. I like that it has build options, too bad it's such a small capacity, but I suppose we have the TPD to thank for that. That way, they can sell to our friends overseas, and still appeal to us.

I really think it designed for EUROPE!!
They will come out with n extension option real soon.... DID YOU SAY FLAVOR!! Shiiiitttt, that really depends on ur jooze!! The tank is just another component! You know what I meant

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really think it designed for EUROPE!!
They will come out with n extension option real soon.... DID YOU SAY FLAVOR!! Shiiiitttt, that really depends on ur jooze!! The tank is just another component! You know what I meant

I do. Juice does make a difference, for sure, but some tanks really can mute a great flavor. BTW, I saw that efuntop is selling it for $19.99, but they have black on pre-sale, SS in-stock.

That TPD thing is why there are so many newer tanks coming out at 2ml. It does kind of suck, but it's sure better than what the FDA is wanting to do!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do. Juice does make a difference, for sure, but some tanks really can mute a great flavor. BTW, I saw that efuntop is selling it for $19.99, but they have black on pre-sale, SS in-stock.

That TPD thing is why there are so many newer tanks coming out at 2ml. It does kind of suck, but it's sure better than what the FDA is wanting to do!

3f vape is legit, fastest Chinese shipping vendor... all tanks are different, you can't build the same and expect to have the same flavor....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3f vape is legit, fastest Chinese shipping vendor... all tanks are different, you can't build the same and expect to have the same flavor....

That's true! I had my usual flavor in a tank I'm not used to and it was OVERPOWERING!! Swapped it for a fruity flavor and the fruit came to LIFE! Good stuff.

I've ordered from 3F, and from efun. Both good experiences, both no more than 3 weeks.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30fe42308d471f482ca5efa6ddb2eee0.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The thread was MERLIN RTA...if you find a Merlin mini thread, merge it please.. thanks huck

There's one in general rebuildables somewhere. I'll try to find it. The one you sent me was a review for the tank, so if you wanted it there, I can do that, either one. I'll find the other, for the time being.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's one in general rebuildables somewhere. I'll try to find it. The one you sent me was a review for the tank, so if you wanted it there, I can do that, either one. I'll find the other, for the time being.

Ok go ahead! Merge it..

VU Sponsors